Friday, October 07, 2016

The 123 CHALLENGE BLOG - October..

A warm hello to you !! I hope you are well...

I cannot believe how fast the days are galloping by!! Is it just me? Am I slow or are the days just going ever so quicker the closer we get to the end of the year????

I really must put up the challenge for the 123 CHALLENGE BLOG OCTOBER which as you know is about using 3 criteria on your layout.. and this months is..
to use the color olive green, the word ADVENTURE and some distressing.. I think this challenge is very do able!!

and my example..

some closer views.
I used two stamp pads to color my chipboard..

Adventure awaits..
All the chipboard and stencils are SCRAPMATTS.. The photo is of my daughter on Mt Coolum on the Sunshine Coast.. the view looks spectacular looking out to the ocean.. and yes.. got this photo off facebook!! The papers are an old range from Basic Grey!

Well I hope your day is going well.. It is the weekend for me tomorrow.. and they just fly by too!
Thank you so much for the comments you leave me .. I do appreciate them...

Image result for adventure quotes and sayings

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the balloons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with you Lizzy, the days just seem to be flying past! Love this layout. A really gorgeous combination of colours and I love the chippy balloons and the mix of fussy cut and paper flowers .. simply stunning!! Have a lovely weekend!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! What a gorgeous photo and layout! I love what looks to be stencil of the white starburst pattern! How lovely! Have a super weekend! And, yes, September zoomed by! Oh, my gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful romantic lay-out! I really like the hot-air balloons and the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is absolutely gorgeous, Lizzy! Love it! I agree--time is going by much too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is a great blend of soft elegance and the great outdoors, perhaps hinting that girls can be at home in both settings? Love all the Scrapmatts goodies and the amazing layering - just gorgeous; I keep coming back for another look. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful LO Lizzy,great colour palette ,love your masking and stamping,.....I don't know where the time is going this year either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY do-able indeeedy.....love your feminine interpretation of it, too:) Looks a GORGEOUS view.... my fave bit is the swirling chippy.... love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, Lizzy! I am in love with this layout! I think it is one of my favs of yours ever! That photo is spectacular and your scrapped it to perfection here. The hot air balloons add that extra special touch, too. And yes, the days are literally flying by as I get older!!! I cannot believe that we are done with our first week of October already! Thanks also for always visiting my blog and leaving such heart warming comments! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This us stunning Lizzy! Loving the colours and design! Amazing photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow. LOVE the textures and those hot air balloons! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

  12. another stunning layout Lizzy. That photo is beautiful and perfect title. Gosh your work is inspiring, always so much detail, just beautiful . And I agree the time is flying by, will be Christmas before we can wink !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...such a gorgeous and beautiful page! Love that photo too! Those flowers look amazing from the old BG range....I have some of that paper too....this is a definite reminder to use it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the photo......its framed beautifully. The starburst background texture looks really pretty! Oh know, I'm not ready to think about Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love the background and the hot air balloons on top. Perfect for an adventure. Beautiful Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!