Wednesday, October 12, 2016

D-LISH SCRAPS OCTOBER Inspiration Board

Hello there,
How are you on this the second week of October already??

I am just popping up my layout for the October challenge for D-LISH SCRAPS which is a fabulous inspiration board and it looks like..
hummm now when I printed it out to have on my desk with my monthly challenges the greeny color was more of a teal so that is what I went with..  Perhaps next time I will use the image straight from my computer some how.. but not to worry..  I was inspired by the sketch and had a bit of creative fun doing the back ground.... I also used the JAP kit too from D-Lish Scraps.

some closer views.

I love the teeny tiny stars that were in the kit!!

You&Me

I embossed the chipboard that was in the kit and used most of the kit on my layout..   This photo is a few years old now.. Wont be long and it will be time for more Christmas photos!!!

I hope your day is going well.. Thanks so much for the comments you leave me.. I do appreciate it!

Image result for quotes you and me mothers and daughters

17 comments:

  1. What an amazing layout! I really love the colours and the pretty strips of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo of mother and daughter. That's a gorgeous memory recorded with such talent - love the torn paper edging and the pretty bow clip... the crosses and the arrows... and the stunning colour combo... and... and.... and......

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photo and all the goodies you added for texture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo and page, and I love your take on that inspiration board! SO many lovely details on here, Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page Lizzy, I have that kit and inspo board sitting on my desk calling my name! can't wait to get into it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizzy!! I hear you .. can't believe we're almost half way through October!! That mood board is gorgeous and I love your interpretation of it!! Gorgeous photo of you and your sweet daughter and I do love that colour mix. Absolutely stunning work as always!! Enjoy what's left of the week! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A special page and special photo! I love that strippy background, with the doilies and dies! Gorgeous sentiment too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winner. That's all. Perfect take on that challenge and I think your colour is fine..... LOOOOOOVE those flair [no surprise there!] & I'm with you on those tiny stars AND That chippy title. DELISH [so to speak;)}!!!! Christmas? It's SCARING me, big time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect page Lizzy! I had the same issue with the colour difference when printing out.
    Thanks for sharing with us at D-lish Scraps xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this diagonal design and all your chipboard pieces. Yes, I can't believe we are already talking about 2015, gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun sketch to work with.....love the flair button. So many of my fav things on this page, really pretty Lizzy! Hope you have enjoyed a great weekend, the weather was so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love that you've scrapped a photo of yourself Lizzy! And what a gorgeous pic it is too! Sorry I haven't been online much - I had a short holiday. Great to catch up with your work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww! I always love reading your quotes at the end of your posts! This one touched my heart! And wow, Lizzy! Your page made for this challenge is absolutely gorgeous! I love what you did with the kit, the sketch, everything here is amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I forgot to mention just how much I love the photo of the two of you!!!

      Delete
  14. another gorgeous layout Lizzy and wonderful take on the challenge. Always so much to look at on your work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhh Lizzy I love the design of this layout. SO cool and the colours are just lovely. Fab pic too. You rocked this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!