Tuesday, October 18, 2016

KRAFT + - Blast from the past!

Hello there,
I hope your day is going well....

I am just popping in to put up my layout for this months challenge over at KRAFT + which is another fabulous one that I enjoyed creating for... and it is..
A blast from the past.. to use at least one of the mentioned embellishments on your creation...  Well if you are like me... I have lots of stuff that could well be hummm how shall we say.... a bit dated!!! So I thought I would give this one a go!!

I have used brads, ric rac, ribbon, old papers, punches which I still love to use, and may I add to that fozz felt..  ohhh that is an old product...hehe...  and some old rub ons, and some old basic grey chipboard stickers... hehe...  and so my layout...

some closer views..
 Anyone remember this range from Basic Grey!!! hehe.. I have also used the backing from some prima flowers in there too... and I still like ric rac!

In this cluster I have two brads which I have used like flairs.. I took off the metal prong thingys and used a foam dot to hold them on my page..  and does anyone use the bling flourishes anymore?? hehe.. I still have a few.. I really should use them !!

Memories..
oh my even my photo is a blast from the past!! All dressed in our sunday best.. my sisters and I. .I am guessing the photo is about 1969...

What a great challenge KRAFT +, be sure to go and check it all out and dig up some of your old stuff and create something too!!

Thanks so much for coming by.. and thank you too for the lovely comments you leave.. Its a great way of letting me know you were here!!

Image result for blast from the past quotes

15 comments:

  1. Love love love this! And I do remember those flowers from BG! I probably still have some! LOL!! I always LOVED rub ons and still have a ton! Maybe I can play along with those! This is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Lizzy!! It has a real vintage feel to it .. must be all the 'old' stuff you used ..LOL!! Once again a fabulous take on the challenge!! Hope you are having a wonderful week! We've gone back to winter again. Don't think we're going to have any spring weather at all. Ah well, not much we can do about it except endure!! Enjoy the rest of the week .. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a gorgeous heritage page! I really love the soft colours that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely!! I'm in love with those printed flowers, Lizzy! I love love rub-ons! Beautiful job! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just soft, delicate and beautiful with a vintage vibe too. Love your blast from the past and the way you used the retro products with on "on trend" look. I still have some of that gorgeous BG range and I still love it. Didn't you all look sweet in your Sunday best? Thanks for the inspiration,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout, Lizzy! Your made all the items mix together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Lizzy, love the cluster with the brad and bling flourish and what a precious photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lizzy...you created beauty with your less loved older products. We are so fickle in this scrapping world that we just want to move on to the latest and greatest products when we can still create beauty with the older stash. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I should have played with this challenge. I have sooooo much older stuff and I have promised myself that I wont buy new stuff... especially paper - I have to start using what I have. Lynette is right we just want to move on to the new stuff. I love this vintage feel layout and the papers and the colours are just perfect. You nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo agree with that saying. Feeling VERY blessed after reading it! FABULICIOUS take on our K+ challenge.....totally nailed it & I really like the idea of using brads like Flair!! Clever cookie....as always, lOOOOOVE seeing what you do & thanks for sharing this month at K+!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I wish I had time to play along with this one.....yep I think you nailed it too! The rubons look fabulous in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha funny how so many of us have a lot in their 'older' stash ;) This layout is absolutely gorgeous. I love all your details, as always, there is a lovely mix of papers, colours & texture. Thank you for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my this is just gorgeous. Love love love. Thanks for joining us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my this is just gorgeous. Love love love. Thanks for joining us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very pretty! Love the layers and punched edges! The photo is gorgeous! Can so relate....looks like Mum or Dad said...come now you guys...stand for the photo....!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!