Saturday, October 22, 2016

KAISERCRAFT OCTOBER CHALLENGE..

Hello there,
 here we are at the weekend again, the week has flown by yet again!

I have managed to do a layout for this months  KAISERCRAFT OCTOBER CHALLENGE which is a bingo card and we are to choose a row and use that criteria..
IMG_3039 I have used the third row down across.. which is patterned paper only, clear stamp, flowers and gold..  all the papers are Kaisercraft with most from the Cottage Rose range, as well as some gold foil paper.

some closer views..
The flowers are fussy cut from the papers, lots of Kaisercraft stamps.

I love that Kaisercraft die.. and drops of Kaisercraft pink paint..

Enjoy the journey..
The photo is of my DD among some wild peach trees in flower..

Thanks so much for coming on by, and thanks so much for your encouraging comments.. I hope you have a lovely weekend!!

Image result for quotes about spring blossoms

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lizzy,love your fussy cut flowers af the gold die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous, romantic lay-out! I adore the gold touches and all the wonderful stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the photo, the flowers and the clock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Lizzy, this is stunning, just love the background stamp and those gold die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout Lizzy .. soooo gorgeous and sooo romantic!! Love your fussy cut flowers, the background and the touches of gold. Absolutely stunning!!! Can't believe we are almost at the end of October .. hope you had a lovely weekend and enjoy the week to come!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, Lizzy! Love the gold foil touches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stamping is out of this world. Gorgeous layout...love the gold touches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my. So soft and pretty! I love the addition of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The stamping on your background looks great and the fussy cut flowers make the layout pop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my GOSH! This must have taken ages....love how you've used all that stamping to create your bg. Looks lovely against the pink and touch of gold. BEAUTIFUL photo of your girl, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty LO, especially with those beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lizzy I love what you have done with this challenge. I am so in love with gold (and silver) at the moment but it is so hard to find here so I bought myself the minc. :D The stamping looks wonderful too. A beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, we all need to enjoy the journey, don't we? I absolutely LOVE what you did with this challenge - you created a beautiful and inspiring work of art! Thanks for sharing it with all of us. And as always, I love the quote at the end of your post - so true!!!! Have a great day, my friend. Before we know it, it will be the end of the week again . . .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous layout Lizzy, so many layers! Thanks fro joining the Kaisercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The photo is so pretty, I love Peach blossoms! The stamped background looks fabulous along with all those fussy cut flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is soooo delicate, soft and pretty! Just fabulous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!