Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Feeling Sketchy Card & Kaisercraft March Sketch.

Hello lovely friends!
I trust you all have had a great Easter Weekend and are having a splendid Tuesday!

I have a card and a layout to put up today..

The CARD SKETCH FOR FEELING SKETCHY #141 is a lovely one and I just had a few minutes during the week before Easter and needed a scrap fix so I thought I would do a card..  The sketch looks like..
and my card..  using hand made flowers..
Just for you..
 I have used lots of dies and finished it off with a little bow!!

And today I needed a bigger scrap fix so I created a layout for the KAISERCRAFT MARCH CHALLENGE which is to use this sketch...

KC march challenge  I have used various Kaisercraft paper ranges for my layout,  Kaisercraft dies, collectables and stencils.

some closer views..


and yes some fussy cutting too..
I think that scribble die is one of my favourites at the moment!

Together.
Another layout using a photo from the photo shoot I had with my sisters from last year.. It was so nice to sit and create after a busy weekend.

Thanks so much for coming by and as always I appreciate the comments you leave me too..




15 comments:

  1. Fabulous photo and I love the layout and card. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and very beautiful and elegant lay-out. I love all the flowers and the romantic colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzy!! Hope you are having a lovely day and that the weather is being nice to you. Love the card .. so very pretty with all the die cuts. Of course I love the layout too. Beautiful colours and love the stenciling on the background. Love that scribble die too .. can you tell me who makes it?? Might get that one for myself. Fabulous takes on both sketches Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card and layout, Lizzy! Love the way you used the scribble die, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!! And lol .. I didn't eat all that pancake! hehehehe ... I only ate 1/4 and Brookie had a 1/4 and we were both full after that! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Beautiful flowers and great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that page for Kaisercraft is so pretty - so many gorgeous details :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both so soft and beautiful Lizzy. That scribble die is a bit nice. Hope you had a lovely Easter and have a wonderful week
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card you made and I like how you take our sketch :-)) Fantastic job!
    The LO is fantastic, too
    Thank you for entering at Feeling Sketchy this time! Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOW BEAUTIFUL IS YOUR LAYOUT FOR KAISERCRAFT CHALLENGE, LOVE IT, THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG AT KAISERCRAFT :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your layout, so pretty! Thanks for joining us for Feeling Sketchy #142.

    Love
    jen Leeflang
    FEELING SKETCHY DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Lizzy - this card is gorgeous! Love the distressed edges to the papers and all those wonderful die cuts. Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy this time.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been so bad with my visits Lizzy and I am truly sorry. Life is so chaotic here at the moments :( No time to scrap much less visit blogs. :( I do love seeing your work though and still find it so inspiring :D I love your take on our sketch and it is a very pretty feminine card. As for the layout it is truly beautiful. Love the colours. THanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Kaisercraft : )
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!