Tuesday, March 01, 2016

March Challenges - Archiscraps, 123 Challenge Blog, Sketchy Boards, White With ONe and some news!

Hello There, welcome to my blog and welcome to March.. I love Autumn, the cooler nights and pleasant days..
I have a few challenges to put up, I was wondering if I should separate them, but I think I will put them all on this post so I hope it is not too long for you!

The March challenge for SKETCHY BOARDS ON FACEBOOK is an interesting one I thought.. and it is..
The sketch and board for inspiration..
I took the colors and followed the sketch.. and my layout..

some closer views..
A Charms heart, dies stamping..
Shine.


The challenge for ARCHISCRAPS is to be inspired by this building and also to use gesso or texture paste and yellow..

I have created a card for my example..

 I have used texture paste through a stencil..

The challenge for THE 123 CHALLENGE BLOG is a very Autunmy one and it is to use..

Autumn tones for the colors, the word Memories, and some leaves on your layout.

And my layout..
Lots of leaf dies!

Memories..
I have used some older Basic Grey papers for this layout.. and that photo is several years ago too..  just memories now..  My daughter in the autumn leaves ..

And... are you still with me!!?  I hope so..

The color for WHITE WITH ONE is a really pretty one that I enjoyed creating for ..... and it will be my last as a creative team member as I am stepping down as I have been on the team since October 2014 and I would like to knock on some new doors and see if they open for me!!

We are to create with...
Lavender herb.. I think this is such a pretty color..  and my layout..

some closer views..

dies and lace.
and flowers..

Enjoy Life.
 I have enjoyed my time on White With One and will probably join in with the challenges  in the future..

And remember what I said about knocking on doors? well I am so pleased to announce I am now on the Design Team for SCRAPMATTS!!!

 

 My goodness I need to pinch myself every now and then to make sure I am not dreaming!! The team looks amazing and I am so excited and I hope I can be of some inspiration when I use the wonderful chipboards and stencils that Scrapmatts have. An Aussie company too.. So my first design team for a Company.. wow!!

Thank you so much for getting to the end of this long post, but I thought it is better to put these challenges up now as the beginning of the month can be a busy time. I hope you can find time to join in with some of these challenges this month..
Thank you too for your lovely comments that you leave me to read.. they really do make my day!!




20 comments:

  1. These are all GORGEOUS! LOVING those stars on the first one!! And HUGE CONGRATS on the DT!!! So HAPPY for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been so busy again. All lovely creative pages. Especially love the star shape layout and the WW1 challenge in those gorgeous lavenders. How exciting to be on team with you at Scrapmatts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many amazing projects! I love them all, but the purple layout is definitely my favourite. I just loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news Lizzy. Congrats. So many new goodies to play with :)
    Your pages are beautiful and so detailed. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizzy and Congrats that you are also selected as one of the new DT members for Scrapmatts, can't wait to get to know you better and see more of you gorgeous work....

    Hugs Rhonda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo Lizzy...a big congratulations on your new DT, how exciting! Your pages are stunning, fabulous work..amazing detail on each, gorgeous card too! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects, Lizzy! You certainly have been busy! Congratulations on the DT--what an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Firstly a BIG congratulations on your new DT position ! Your work is always gorgeous but if I had to choose I love your white with 1 LO,my fav colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely detailed work Lizzy and a congratulations on the Scrapmatts DT position it will be great getting to know you and the rest of the team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Firstly, sorry I've been MIA....more of that to come..... & even more importantly CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's fabulous that you got on the team. Suits you perfectly:) Well done & I hope you enjoy every minute. Glorious pages and card too, here.....a lot to take in! I think my fave is the card with the stencilling and happy yellows....do like that star shape up top, too...... happy MARCH!!! Gulp.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. First up Lizzy .. huge congratulations on making the Scrapmatts team .. I am so happy for you and I know you are going to do some amazing stuff using their product!! Well done and well deserved!! Enjoy!!! Gorgeous makes here as always. Love your take on all the challenges .. I can't pick a fave .. I love each and every one!! Hope your weather has been good. We had an amazing thunderstorm last night with lots of lightning but, unfortunately, there wasn't a lot of rain. Temps in the low 30's which, at least, is bearable!! Take care Lizzy. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Lizzy I can't pick a fave here, they are all beautiful and so much detail in each and everyone. A HUGE congrats on the Scrapmatts gig, I was so pleased to see you and Helen on the team, You both will create amazing projects for them.
    Still really hot here at the moment, but I can see the trees starting to turn golden and red,such a pretty month Autumn. I love the quote you have added
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous lot of projects, so detailed and beautiful!! Also a huge congratulations on the new design team, well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My, my, my! You have been even busier than normal. I'm drooling over these gorgeous projects. And most of all, Internet screaming over you making the Scrapmatts team!!!!! Huge congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Huge congratulations on making the Scrapmatts team!! They are so blessed to have your amazing talent and sweet spirit on the team!! Your layouts and card are so beautiful!! I love the leafy frame. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your March has started on an awesome note my friend! Congrats on the new DT gig!
    And your layouts, as always, are beautiful with fabulous attention to the details!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great big congratulations, Lizzy!!!! WOW! That is great news, but no surprise to me! They are very lucky to have such a talented design team member and such a nice one, too! And I absolutely LOVED seeing all of your beautiful creations that you made for March! You are a busy scrapper and do such wonderful work! I love them all! And thanks so much for your wonderful visit to my blog. Funny how your weather is just cooling off a bit while ours is just warming up! It is so cool to be friends with someone who lives on the other side of the world! Thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your pages are gorgeous and detailed. I am so happy for you that you are on the Design Team. Congratulations my friend. Thank you for your beautiful messages and for always praying for me and my family ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. So many beautiful projects Lizzy! All different and all beautiful in their own right! Love the first one...the design and elements are fabulous and really love the last one for it's softness and colouring! Congrats on making the DT at Scrapmatts....so awesome for you!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful layouts and card. Congratulations on being chosen for the Scrapmatts design team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!