Friday, March 11, 2016

Scrapmatts March Creations.

Hello there and welcome to my first post as a member of the 2016 Scrapmatts Design Team.

I have a layout and card to show you today.

I have used a photo of my Sisters and I taken last year and I have created a soft feminine layout using floral papers and lovely chipboard pieces.

I have used the Dressform CB6037 which I have 'clothed' with some lace for a bodice and some pleated paper for a skirt.

And I just had to pop a pretty butterfly on my page too..  This one is from the pack CB4006 which I have colored with the Gelly Roll Pens which give the butterfly such a pretty sparkle.
And my layout which is centered in the large clock CB8003 which has been painted with gesso and white texture paste. The title is from the pack CB6112. Some fussy cut flowers placed around the clock to finish the layout off.

Remember..


And while I had those floral papers out I thought I would create a simple card. This took only a few minutes using some dies and my sentiment from Scrapmatts CB1244 and a delicate rose CB1202 as a finishing touch.  The rose was colored with the Gelly Roll Pens .

I love the wooden sentiments which adds dimension but does not add to the thickness of the card or to the cost of the postage..
Thank you for coming by today,
and you can find your Scrapmatt needs at the ONLINE SHOP HERE!!

 

18 comments:

  1. I really love how you used that clock and all the details that you've added to it. Such a gorgeous page! Love that card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! A fabulous first post for Scrapmatts Lizzy, but then, I wouldn't have expected anything else. Your layout is stunning!! So feminine and pretty. Love the clock chippy and that little dress form is simply gorgeous. Love the card too .. a beautiful design with the die cut borders and the little rose chippy sets it off beautifully!! Hope your weather is treating you well. It has been quite hot and horribly humid down here. We did get some lovely rain though which was wonderful .. hope we get some more of that. Have a lovely weekend Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!! This is STUNNING! I am LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout, Lizzy! I love the clock shape. The card is so pretty as well. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects! Love all the layers and beautiful blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizzy,a stunning LO and card!, have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love that clock!!! Such a lovely soft page!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Sister layout is truly beautiful Lizzy. I love the soft tones and the fussy cutting. Great use of Chippies to showcase the Scrapmatts range. Your card is lovely too. The die cuts combine well with the chipboard and the result is very special :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. That clock chippy....you've showcased it beautifully on your page. And the 'remember'...nice sentiment...& your card. Well! That sentiment there works so well and I like the idea it's not too thick, too. VERY pretty card:) I just KNEW you'd rock the Scrap Matts....and look at you go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dressing you gave the clock...and your page is magnificent. Well done on your DT for Scrap Matts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats as a new designer with there stunning chippies.(lucky girl)...you made great work with them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so stunning! I especially love the large clock and how you altered your dress form! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, wow, Lizzy! This is just exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful layout and card!! Love your work with the chipboard!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, Lizzy how perfectly feminine and pretty are the layout and the card. Loving the chipboard pieces you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, Lizzy how perfectly feminine and pretty are the layout and the card. Loving the chipboard pieces you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful, soft, delicate and feminine Lizzy. I look forward to seeing all the gorgeous layouts you create with the Scrapmatts products.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is soooo pretty and I love this design! Really a gorgeous and soft page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!