Friday, April 01, 2016

New Month - New Challenges!!

A pinch and a punch for the new month of April! I am sure none of you were an April Fool!!

I have a few challenges to share and hope you may find some time and inspiration to join in!

This months challenge for SKETCHY BOARD ON FACEBOOK is a lovely one..
The board for inspiration..

And the sketch for inspiration!



 and my layout..

some closer views..
layers!

Beauty..
I took inspiration from the colors in the photo...

The challenge for ARCHISCRAPS is just fabulous...
To use this building for inspiration and to also use spots!! This is called the Domino Building... and you can see why!!!
And I created a card for this month..

I was inspired by the blue and pink and I have used a spot stamp from Typo on the back ground.. And a hand made bow!

And this months challenge for the 123 CHALLENGE BLOG is a lovely one.. and it is..

To use white.. and you will see silver is on the design teams examples, so you can use silver too.. the word PEACEFUL and some flowers..

and my layout..

some closer views.

 some stencilling, dies and embossed cardstock..

layers and a lovely Scrapmatts frame I embossed.

A peaceful moment..
The silver paper I used was from a box I received with some perfume at Christmas.. It worked well with my dies..

I hope your April is off to a great start.. Thank you so much for coming by and thanks for the lovely comments you leave me too!


15 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzy! Welcome April! I cannot believe we are saying that already! First of all, I want to thank you for your wonderful visit to my blog! And secondly, I am absolutely LOVING all of your beautiful projects! I am always in awe of the work that you do, my friend! And you also introduced me to some new challenge blog sites! Thanks! Like I said, I love all of your projects, but especially love the peaceful moment - wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what can I say?! What a great jumpstart of April this is. Your lay-outs are both amazing and I just love that wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! These are all gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the layers and the textures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this year just flying by Lizzy!! Can't believe it's April already. Wow! You certainly have been busy and what fabulous creations too. Your first page is so pretty with such wonderful colours and that gorgeous photo of your DD. Love the cute card too but I have to say your final page is my fave. Another lovely photo and such a beautiful page. Loving all the layers and you have conveyed the peaceful feeling beautifully!! Love, love, love your work!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful assortment of projects you've shared today, Lizzy! I am particularly drawn to the last one with all the pretty strips of trim. Love that scribble die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work Lizzy,love them all,hard to believe it's April I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great collection of pages!! I especially love the third project and I'm intrigued by the many possibilities of the 123. Different shades of white look so lovely together,...as you have proven here :-) TFS and have a wonderful week end!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow a feast for the eyes ! Love the touches of blue and the stamping on your beautiful first page. Your spotty card is gorgeous, anyone would be thrilled to receive such a lovely card, love the bow. Your third layout , divine ! Such a magical photo and scrapped so beautifully ,it has a really lovely feeling about it, kinda spiritual .
    Hope your April is spectacular Lizzy
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous creations Lizzy, beautiful details as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowser, you have been busy creating.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning work so many cool things to see..

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always have so many cool ideas and projects!! Thanks soooo much for the blog visit. Can you believe this year is flying by?????

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Lizzy what an absolutely stunning Layout you have created, I love your background hunni...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Lizzy...its great to have some time to browse blogs I enjoy visiting! Beautiful creating.....its all so pretty! Have a great day......nice to see a little cooler weather, not that I didn't mind our gorgeous Hot Autumn. Our relatives left on Saturday.....Its Spring and snowing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing creations, all of them. I especially love your take on the sketchy boards challenge, which in itself is gorgeous. Thanks for continuing to inspire :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!