Thursday, November 01, 2018

KRAFT+ - November - On the Tiles!

Hello there,
welcome to a new month - November.. Seriously!!!???  Already!!??? haha.. this is just crazy!!! this year has gone so fast....  I am barely keeping up!!

So onto the new challenge for KRAFT + November and it is....

Mosaic's!!  There is lots of inspiration over on the Kraft+ BLOG to get you inspired!!

I have used two types of mosaic on my page...



I have used a mosaic stencil as well as doing a mosaic collage..



and some layers..

There is a little special in every day!




My gorgeous daughters!!

I hope you feel inspired to join in this month, you can pop your layout or creation over on the KRAFT+ Community page on FACEBOOK HERE .

I hope you have had a great day, thanks for coming by... thanks too for the lovely comments you leave me to read... they are appreciated!!


Related image


12 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love love love that photo, the mosaic designs and the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is absolutely stunning Lizzy, I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning Lizzy, love that mosaic stencil! Gorgeous photo of your girls too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout as always and gorgeous photo of your beautiful girls. Hope the weather has cooled down for you, we are having lovely rain today

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely! Love the textures from your template!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page and such a gorgeous photo! ;-) Love that stencilling on the background! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That stencilling is a knoclout Lizzy! The white looks amazing against the kraft. Gorgeous photo adn fab use of colours too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my. LOVE that white stenciling over the kraft and those luscious layers. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another stunning page Lizzy!! I think my age is catching up to me .. I was sure I had left a comment but, obviously, I was wrong! I love this page! A stunning photo of your three girls and the colour palette is gorgeous!! The mosaic stenciling in the background is fabulous and I love the way you've layered all the elements!!
    Hope your weather's been good. We've had some warm days and some overcast, warm days and a terrific thunderstorm last week. No rain though! Hope we get some soon! Have a fabulous week Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunning LO, a beautiful photo,scrappped to perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!