Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Some Scrapmatts Creating.

Hello there,
well where have I been?  It has been a while since I last blogged and I have been trying to find my new 'groove'! I guess it will take time, and although I haven't been creating much, I just thought I would share on my blog some creating I have done for my Design Team work for Scrapmatts. I did these ages ago, before all the rush this month of Formal Graduation week for my Daughter.

The first one is a male layout I did using a photo of my hubby..

I have used Kaisercraft papers and embellishments with Scrapmatts stencils and chipboard pieces.. I ripped the paper and added some clocks and cogs under the tear for some interest.

another closer view of the rip and also some stenciling which I did using a dauber and ink pad.

Some layering.. The big gear was inked with different colored inks to make it look aged..

I don't do many male layouts and I am happy with how this looks..

The next layout I would like to share is one I created using a photo of my Daughter in our paddock.. I love our back yard with its big gum trees and these trees were my inspiration for this page.. I have used some Scrapmatts gum leaves chipboard pieces for this page..  I colored the chipboard with several colors to try and achieve a natural look and I think they blend into the papers I have used  well..

Can you tell what is the chipboard pieces and what are the papers?? hehe!

This Federation corner went well on my page as we have lots of Kookaburras living in our trees.

I have layered some fussy cut leaves and gum flowers down the side of my page with some more gum leaf chipboard.

And I would like to share a layout I created with a photo of my Darling Grand Daughter...  I thought how wonderful it would be to create a page each month to mark those monthly milestones... well I have barely kept up.. I did grab a photo of her when she turned 7 months and I scrapped that using some sweet wildflower chipboard pieces from Scrapmatts.

I will just share one closer view of the chipboard which I backed with paper and added some pink stickles and liquid pearls for the centres of the flowers..

7 months.
She is just the cutest little darling and I cant believe she has just turned 9 months old...Thank goodness for Facebook where I can get the photos off and maybe one day I will get to scrap each monthly milestone until she is one year old.. hehe..  I hope so!

Well thank you for coming by, I know that the days are just going to get crazy as we get closer to Christmas so I do appreciate you all for dropping in.. Thanks too for all the lovely comments you leave me to read, I love reading them..

so until next time... take care...


Image result for quotes on life



10 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!!! These are all GORGEOUS!!! LOVING the colors, the photos and loving the gears on the first one!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lizzy!! These pages are simple awesome!! You've created such a fabulous man page! I love the tears in the paper with the clocks and cogs peeking through .. looks amazing!! The feminine, outdoorsy page is amazing too!! looooove the gum leaf chippies .. they do look so very real!! The colours are gorgeous too! I think though, that the page with your little grandie is my fave. Who could resist that adorable smile!! Sweet colours and gorgeous design!! All the photos are wonderful and you have showcased each one perfectly!!
    Someone tells me it's only 4 weeks to Christmas!! How can that be true!!!??!! I haven't even started on my Christmas cards. Better pull the old finger out!! LOL!! Have a great week Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lizzy, these layouts are all totally gorgeous. Love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nine months! Oh my goodness, the time has gone by so quickly! Your family LOs are amazing, unique and beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great diversity in your pages! You truly are at a time of transition in your life. .. but what fun lies ahead! You really rocked that masculine page; they are so hard for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layouts are gorgeous Lizzy - so individual. What a wonderful Christmas
    you are about to have, with your very first little "grandie" to share it
    with...(Enjoy)!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh I can't believe your beautiful Grand Daughter is 9 months already ! Only seems like the other day that you introduced her to us. Gorgeous layouts as always Lizzy. Loving all the coggs on the masculine layout . Love the gum leaves on the second layout and it must be lovely to have country side all around you for your backyard. The last layout is just too gorgeous . Can hardly believe Christmas is nearly upon us again

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layouts are all stunning, Lizzy. I LOVE the masculine layout of your hubby! It is fabulous. And the one of your daughter is absolutely beautiful with all of your amazing little details. But I especially LOVE, LOVE the one of your beautiful granddaughter. WOW! What a smile she has. You captured her photo beautifully here in your special page. Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us, my friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!