Thursday, July 13, 2023

The Scrapbookers Journal Publication

 Hello there! I hope you are all keeping warm if you are like me in the middle of Winter.. Personally I am not a winter person, the days are too short and I have to come inside from the garden earlier!! But I do like the warm fire we have in the lounge!

I am just sharing my layouts that were recently published in the online magazine Scrapbookers Journal (on Facebook)  which is a wonderful magazine online.. I have a layout in Issue 3 and in Issue 4 and I would like to share the layouts with you..

Issue 3 can be found here!!     

My layout was for the multi  photo layout..

a closer view.


I used the grid design which works well for multi photos.

Time..


This layout is on page 15..

Issue 4 can be found here..  

My layout was for the Holiday section of the Gallery..

a closer view..


Stamping on the back ground, washi tape and snowflake die cuts..

Snow much fun


My layout is on page 5.

I do hope you pop over and check out The Scrapbookers Journal  and see what the call out is for the next issue! You just might find your layout in there!

Thanks for coming on by, do take care, until next time..





1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being published! They are awesome layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!