Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Soul Scrappers Mystery Bag challenge, 49andMarket July Sketch

 Hello there, I trust things are going well with you.. I have a couple of layouts to share with you today.. I have been trying to do more creating so I want to pop them on my Blog before the month gets closer to finishing.. the days seem to be flying by!!

The first layout is for the Mystery Bag challenge over at Soul Scrappers on Facebook  which this month is to use Filmstrips on your layout.. 






Well I love film strips and I havent used them in a long while so this was good to use them on my layout.. I have used an older range of Kaisercraft papers and there was film strips on these papers as well as cutting some dies and adding them to my layout as well..

a couple of closer views..



some stencilling on the background and some water colors..


lots of layers! 

these moments


This photo is of my Grand daughter and I taken when she was one year old.. I have been wanting to scrap this for a long while.. so glad I have scrapped it now.. a precious moment...

The second layout I would like to share is for the sketch over at 49andMarket  which I have used like this...


I have mirrored the sketch to suit the papers I have used.. I have used lots of the rubons, to frame my photo.. I took a photo before I glued my photo down.


I cut the rubons so there is very little hidden under the photo...love to get as much out of the products as possible..  I have used the beautiful papers from the ARToptions range called Alena.. so pretty,,

You fill my heart.


I created a simply embellished page as the rubons are so pretty.. I mat the photo twice and put some Kaisercraft rhinestones around the photo for some sparkle.. I added some paint splats in white and tangerine just to finish the page.. 

So two more layouts created! Thanks so much for coming by, do take care.. until next time..





1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!