Saturday, July 01, 2023

Kraft + July Challenge

 Hello and Hello July! June flew by and I reckon the last half of this year is gunna go by quickly too..

  I am just popping up my layout for the July Challenge for Kraft+ and this is kinda sad too as it might be the last challenge for this group. Paula has done an amazing job keeping the challenges coming each month but things change and she can no longer continue.. I am really hoping someone might have the time and experience to keep it going as it has been one of my favourite challenges.. And I have loved being on the Design Team... 

So without further ado, the July challenge...



To be inspired by this mood board and colors... on a base of Kraft of course

and I loved this board, I thought straight away of a beachy layout... 

Closer view...


I have used Kaisercraft papers and chipboard, and cut some die cuts out as well..

Life is better on the beach.


This is my Grand daughter at the beach, the papers fit the mood board colors so well.. Lots of fussy cutting of the leaves and it all worked well on a base of Kraft... I do hope you can join in with us this month.. You can check out what the Design Team have been up to over on the Kraft + Blog here   and also over on the Kraft + Facebook Community here!!  

Thankyou for coming by, do take care.  until next time....







2 comments:

  1. Wow...that is a lot of fussy-cutting...and totally worth it! Looks spectacular!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fussy-cut leaves really make the photo pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!