Thursday, June 01, 2023

Kraft+ June Mood Board Challenge

 Good day to you all! The first day of Winter begins for me today, although I must say we have had our fire going for a week or more already.. I like going out and chopping the wood for the wood burner, kinda helps me get rid of tensions!!! So here we are in June, the number 6 month ( have to get used to writing 6 now for the month!!) and the new scrapping challenges are going up for your inspiration, probably a good time to stay indoors and create!!!

The June Challenge for Kraft+  is a fabulous mood board..



It took me a while to decide what I would do with this board, but I kept coming back to the Dining table and chairs. They reminded me of my Mums old dining table and chairs and the many times i had sat around with family.. So I found a precious photo of an afternoon tea with my family, nieces and nephews gathered around the table with my Dad having a previous time together.. My Dad passed away last year and he loved it when the family would get together. The photo is not the best quality (taken in the late 1990's) but the memory is so very much cherished now... I took inspiration from the colors too for my layout.. 

a closer view..


Fussy cutting die cuts and a Charms Creations heart and a bow on top!


Memories



Just shows you should always take a photo..You never know when it will become a cherished memory.

You can pop over to the Kraft+ Blog here   and the Kraft+ Facebook Community Page here  to see what everyone has been creating and I hope you get time to join in too..

Thanks for dropping by, take care.. until next time..






2 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzy, Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. So fantastic to see you are still crafting. This is just gorgeous btw!! The empty nest does take some getting used to doesn't it, but it has it's advantages too. Less cooking and cleaning over here lol. Take care, Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. The black just ties everything together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!