Monday, May 22, 2023

Soul Scrappers May Mystery Bag Challenge - Paper Tearing

 Good day to you! I hope things are well with you.. The days seem to be flying by here, the soft kiss of winter is just around the corner with the cool nights we have been having.. The days are a little too cool also!

I am just popping up a layout I have created for Soul Scrappers Mystery Bag challenge  which this month is Paper Tearing, something that I enjoy doing on my pages!!

A close up 


I have used a Christmas tree ornament star in the cluster as well as a bow.. You can see the paper teared edges on the papers under the photo..

Time to be thankful


I have used a photo of my Grandies and dog Alfie in their Christmas photo shoot from last year.. The papers are a mix that I have in my stash that are many years old!

Thanks for coming by today.. Do take care.. until next time..














1 comment:

  1. Awww...how cute is that photo! LOVE the bold reds...such a lovely layout.
    P/s: Enjoy the cool weather. Was just down under last week...now back to the heat of Singapore.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!