Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Soul Scrappers Challenges - Sketch, Mystery bag and One Word

 Hello there, how is your June going? As quickly as mine? And once again I am scratching my head wondering where the days are going... But I have been able to squeeze in some creating for a few of the Challenges over at Soul Scrappers on Facebook  where they have amazing challenges each month to get the creative juices going!!

The first challenge I would like to share with you is the sketch.. I love sketches as they give a foundation on which to begin, and this months sketch a fabulous Page Maps sketch looks like..


I followed the sketch pretty closely.. 

a couple of close ups..


Lots of fussy cutting, I have used Cocoa Vanilla papers and embellishments for this page..



hello beautiful..


I have used an older photo of my Grandie when she just had enough hair to make a little piggy tail on the top of her head!!

The next layout I would like to share is for the Mystery Bag challenge which is to use Paper Weaving, a little or a lot... I just did a little bit of paper  weaving in two of the corners of my layout..

a couple of closer views..



I have used 49 and Market papers with some die cuts and some really old lace stickers that I have had for many years.. This is a corner showing the paper weaving..


forever and always


The photo was printed at home using a matt photo paper so it might appear a little blurry, but it isnt in real life.. I am also trying out a new camera as my old one seemed to be taking blurry photos so hopefully my layouts are a bit better as I get used to it..

The last layout I would like to share is for the One Word challenge and that was to use S, R or B for the One Word title.. and I chose B for Blessed..

a couple of closer views..


I have used 49 and Market papers and embellishments for this page also.. I added some die cuts as well cut on my die machine..


The floral embellishments in this paper range are simply stunning!

Blessed


I love how this layout turned out, and this is one of my favorite photos too.. holding my little Grand daughter when she was still very little.. so blessed...

So thanks so much to Soul Scrappers on Facebook for the wonderful challenges, I hope to do some more creating before the month is out! but we shall see! Thanks for coming on by, do take care, and until next time...






1 comment:

  1. Lovely work as always Lizzy. :) That first one with the bold colours just pops! Beautiful details and layers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!