Friday, June 01, 2018

KRAFT+ JUNE CHALLENGE - Be Inspired by DR. Seuss.

Hello there,
Welcome to June...Oh yessss the months are flying by!

The new challenges are going up and this months challenge for KRAFT+ is a most wonderful one and the Design Team have sooo much inspiration, make sure you check out their creations on the KRAFT + BLOG HERE!!!  
and it is...
to be inspired by Dr. Seuss...  (who incidentally wasn't a Doctor after all!!) What inspires you about Dr Seuss..?? I know we have lots of his fun books that my kids loved when they were little.. such silly stories but great repetition for the early readers..  I had to google Dr Seuss and I was amazed by the number of quotes he has his name to.
You can check out some of his quotes HERE!!!


. and so I went with a special quote using a photo of a moment in time of my DD and our old horse Bess, who is no longer with us... so that makes the photos of Bess all the more precious..

some closer views..


Such a heart tugging quote.


Lots of layered fussy cut images from the papers I used.

Memory.

Ah that photo tugs at my heart...

And just in case you may not know, Kraft + has changed a little from this month... It is more about community and inspiration and participation...  and a great group over on facebook HERE!!!!  Already there are games happening and I hope you are encouraged to join in and share with us.

Thanks for dropping in, I know the days are crazy busy and the weeks fly by... well they do for me!! It is a busy year with my Dd in year 12 and having a casual job some days I feel like all I do is drive her around... BUT it will all change in November when she finishes school and it will be a new season for me...  so I try and enjoy each day..  there is always something to be thankful for!! Thanks for the lovely comments that some special people leave me..  I appreciate each one!! Have a fabulous day!





Dr. Seuss Quotes


10 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a gorgeous page! I really love the fresh and romantic colours, the beautiful picture and the pretty fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page Lizzy, love all those layers and fussy cut flowers too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! This page is so gorgeous Lizzy! Such lovely colours and fabulous layers and your fussy cut elements are so beautifully arranged too. A precious photo beautifully presented!
    I can't believe it's June already!!! Where is this year going .. and in such a hurry too!!??!!
    LOL!! Have a great weekend!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, Lizzy. The kraft background is a perfect setting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful page Lizzy and a precious memory recorded for posterity. Your trademark layering and fussy cutting are just gorgeous with the flowers and white washed woodgrain. Like you, I'm shocked that we are in June already. We have another little Grand baby due in about a month. So much more love to spread around. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooooooooo gorgeous!!! LOVING the colors, the layers, the flowers and those birds!! And that photo is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this page...love all the gorgeous layers against the kraft background! The photo is gorgeous too...really fabulous! ;-) Yip...the year has been a busy one for me too and the days do fly! But I am also trying to enjoy each day and not just survive them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just BEAUTIFUL ! The love you have put into this page shines through Lizzy and the photo just precious. A fave

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design and colour combo,fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun, fabulous, and absolutely beautiful take on this month's Kraft+ challenge. Your layout is absolutely amazing. And I love your Dr. Suess quote at the end of your blog post, too. Thanks for brightening my day, today, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!