Friday, June 22, 2018

ANNAS CRAFT CUPBOARD Community Challenge June..

Hello there,
How has your week been? Good I hope..
yes I am back to share a layout I have created for this months Community Challenge over at Annas Craft Cupboard  on FACEBOOK  and it is to use a favorite technique for your layout..  I had a little think about it and one of my favorite things I like to use are my scrapping tools, my dies, my punches and my decorative edge scissors, so that is what I used for my layout...  I just had to use a photo of my Grand Daughter when she was just 2 weeks old, so I found some cute papers and flowers and away I went..

some closer views..


You can see the three punches I have used in this photo..

and the three dies - the vine, the heart and the leaves.

And this embellishment was perfect for my title..

'G'
Oh I enjoyed sitting and creating this layout because of that sweet little face in the photo!!

Thanks so much for dropping by, I know we are all so busy...  Thanks so much for those who leave the lovely comments, I do appreciate each one!!



Related image

10 comments:

  1. I love love love this! LOVING that sweet photo, the flowers and the colors!! And LOL to that meme!! SO FUNNY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawww!! Your grand baby is such a precious little bundle Lizzy!! Such a gorgeous photo and such a beautiful page!! Lovely, girly colours and a fabulous design. Love how you layered all those wonderful diecuts and the flowers are so pretty!!
    Hope your weather is good up there! It has been lovely and sunny the last few days here. Still cold but nice just the same!! Have a great weekend Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the sweet little face brings much joy to your LO's!!! Love this page and your beautiful design Lizzy. Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning LO and adorable little one!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, she does have an adorable face to gaze at!! What a fabulous and gorgeous page you've created for this sweet photo and great use of your tools!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Lizzy, adorable photo too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a beautiful layout and baby, Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a Beautiful page...such a sweet photo. Love all the punch work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just Wow and look at that beautiful , sweet face. The quote at the end , to funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a peaceful photo...and a gorgeous and beautiful page to match! Love the soft and beautiful colours and layers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!