Monday, May 21, 2018

KAISERCRAFT BLOG CHALLENGE - May 2018

Hello there,
How is your day going? I am just popping in a layout that I have created for this months challenge over at
THE KAISERCRAFTBLOG which is a fabulous sketch...  and you know I love sketches!! The sketch looks like this..
Well I just had to use two very special photos of my first moments with my brand new Grand Daughter.. She was still in the wrap from her birth and I was able to hold her and put her in her bonds suit  and nappy... what a very special privilege for me.. I am so glad I got my hubby to take these photos...

some closer views..



I have used the Fairy Garden papers, and you know me... lots of fussy cutting of the pretty flowers..


Some stencilling on the back ground with the Kaisercraft stencil Cherry Blossom.


And some gauze under the fussy cutting to add some softness..

Remember this moment...




oh such a beautiful moment looking at my Darling Grand Daughter, so fresh and new and tiny!!

Thanks Kaisercraft for a wonderful sketch that I used to scrap these precious photos!!

Thanks too for coming on by,  and thank you for the lovely comments you leave me to read..  My part of the world is quickly moving into winter with cold nights and mornings!! brrr.. I am finding it harder to get out of bed in the mornings!!  Have a great day!!



Image result for quotes on grandchildren

14 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh those photos are just precious! LOVING the colors and the flowers!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and precious photos, Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Beautiful layout
    I love the photos and your colours with the embellishments just enhance your beautiful photos and precious memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful and tender connection between generations; welcoming the Joy of your Grandchild. Lovely, soft colours and layering to showcase this precious moment. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Lzzy! What wonderful and adorable photos! You have recorded these precious moments so beautifully! The fairy garden papers were the perfect choice and, as always, your fussy cut flowers are beautifully arranged around the page! Love the soft, sweet colour! Gorgeous take on the sketch!
    Yes, isn't it getting cold now. I think winter has come a bit early! Keep warm Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page and many congratulations on your lovely granddaughter - what a delightful page for her to treasure when she gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful and what a special moment you get to treasure for the rest of your life.... those photos are certainly precious ... adore your layout Lizzy ....xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo beautiful, Lizzie. Dunno HOW you do all that fussy cutting though. It'd kill me! I had to laugh at the cooler mornings....it's STILL 19- 21 here. Enjoying it while it lasts! AND yes, I'm HERE.... it's a whim - just felt like taking a walk around bloggy land tonight!!! My favest bit of your page is the photos though. They are sooooooo tender looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning Lizzy, and those photos so precious xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh. Glad you have such precious photos taken...and beautifully documented! You have such an eye for intricate details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too love sketches and TFS these beautiful photos and memories of your grandaughter, the photos are just so beautiful! I love your take on the sketch and how you used the cheese cloth and fussy cut the beautiful embellishments....I agree..its too cold

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a special page and such special photo's! The layering is just amazing and the details so gorgeous! A beautiful, beautiful page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow just Wow ! so beautiful and Like I say you are the fussy cutting queen, but well worth it . A precious layout

    ReplyDelete
  14. Precious photos and such a sweet and touching layout, Lizzy. I love your take on this sketch! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!