Tuesday, January 16, 2018

STUCK?! January 15 2018 Reveal.

Hello there,
  Tis a little bit cooler here today and quite pleasant after the extreme heat we have been experiencing, and then seeing my friends across the seas having the extreme cold and snow... what an amazing world we live in, and how wonderful it is to have friends around the world to share our love of scrapbooking with... I hope your day is going well!

The new sketch for STUCK?! SKETCHES January 15th reveal is up and it is another fabulous one... I do say that each time because I really do love creating with them...  

and there is a wonderful 3rd prize this time thanks to another wonderful sponsor..


A big thank you goes out to Creative Embellishments, for sponsoring this challenge, they are offering $25.00 gift certificate to their online store to one lucky participant!


Creative Embellishments is a new family owned company that was created by Michael and Nicolle Kramer. We are a husband and wife team who design and manufacture unique, high quality chipboard, wood and rubber stamp products. It is our mission is to offer fun and inspiring products to bring out your inner creativity that you can add to any project. In the near future we will be expanding into other mediums such as rubber/acrylic stamps and acrylic embellishments.

AND thank you to DCWV, who are also sponsoring this challenge, offering a free paper stack of the winner's choice to a second lucky participant!

DCWV is an industry leader in the scrapbooking and paper crafting market. They continually strive to create fabulous and fun trend-forward products for all your paper crafting needs. Whether you are creating a banner for a party, scrapbooking summer adventures, sewing a keepsake bag, or putting together a teacher appreciation gift, they've got you covered!

AND thank you to our NEW sponsor Victoria Marie, who is sponsoring this challenge and offering a free class from the Victoria Maria site to our third winner!

The winner of our sponsored challenge will receive a FREE Victoria Marie Online Classes scrapbook course enrollment! To learn more, head on over to http://www.victoria-marie.thinkific.com for a full listing of classes and course descriptions. You can find Victoria Marie Designs on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and on the Victoria Marie Blog!

Finally, we also want to show you how much we appreciate that you play along with us and share your designs and talent with us so we will be choosing one scrapbooker from each challenge to guest with us at a later date! For example, our chosen scrapbooker from our January 15th challenge challenge will guest for our March 15th challenge!

and the sketch is....


  and dont forget to pop over to the blog to see the way the design team have each created for this sketch..

and my take..

some closer views..


die cuts, clusters and some stamping on the back ground for interest..


The little hearts are from the cog die cut and the little flower gem has been in my stash for years.. I am trying to use stuff up, and perhaps it will take me years to make a dent, but you just gotta start somewhere!!!

my layout...  trust, love.

These photos are of my Dd and our old horse who is no longer with us after she hurt her foot really badly, so these moments are to be treasured...  Bess was a give away her owner no longer wanted her, but she had several happy years with us..  its funny how these old photos bring back the memories..

So again I do thank you for coming by, I do like to keep my blog going as it will be my digital scrap print and something to one day look back on...  and the comments you leave me are very special too...


Related image



11 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzy!! Nice to hear your weather is a bit more pleasant for you now. We've had some lovely days down here and even a bit of rain but, apparently, it is starting to warm up again so I guess we will be glued to the aircon again! LOL!! Such is life I guess. Love, love, love your page! My fave colour combo and the photo is so precious and gorgeous! I have never owned a horse but I have ridden one or two .. when I was way younger of course .. even got kicked by one, again, when I was way younger .. LOL! Absolutely adore them. They are such magnificent creatures! As I said before, Love, love, love your page!! Have a fabulous week Lizzy! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!!!! LOVING those memorable photos and the colors are PERFECTION!!!! Glad the weather is getting cooler for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout, Lizzy. The diecuts are a perfect touch. Glad to hear you've had some relief from the heat. We are expecting snow tonight but a warm up for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Lizzy, love the background work! Doesn't it feel great to use up stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely page Lizzy and great take on the sketch. Very special memories captured. Good on you for stash busting I am doing the same...it feels good. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully scrapped. I love the subtle colour combo and the way you cluster your elements.

    P/s: Glad you are getting cooler temps...nobody does well in heat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour combo on this page! One of my favourites! ;-) Beautiful and gorgeous page too...love the slightly grungy feel! ;-)
    Re de-stashing...LOL...I don't think my de-stashing even makes small dents either...but yes, I so agree, one must start somewhere! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lizzy so sad about your horse but it is wonderful to be able to have those memories to look back on. I love the colours of this page and the background is great. Have a great weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great LO Lizzy,love the colour combo and design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is wonderful, Lizzy! I can tell it's filled with happy memories. I am so sorry for the loss of your beauty, but happy the you had those memories. Your page is so beautiful and an awesome take on the sketch! Thanks and hugs! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful, touching layout Lizzy and how lucky was Bess to have several happy years with you.I love the delicate die cuts and stamping and title.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!