Monday, May 01, 2017

New Month MAY - ARCHI-SCRAPS & KRAFT+..

And hello May! I hope you have remembered to turn your calender's over to a new month! And with a new month come the new monthly challenges! I have two I would like to share with you today!

The challenge over at ARCHI-SCRAPS is a fabulous one and it is to have some PAPER PLEATING on your creation somewhere...  You can see the Design Team inspiration and link up HERE!!! You can combine this challenge with others...

and I have created a card with paper pleating on it...

All the chipboard is from Scrapmatts..

And the challenge for May for KRAFT+ is one where you will have to think out of the box!!!

Yes.... your photos must NOT be Square or Rectangle...And on a base of Kraft.. The Design team have amazing inspiration for you to get you started...  CHECK THEM OUT AND LINK UP HERE!!!

And my example...

some closer views..

I used a hexagon die to cut out my photo!! Mist and stenciling on the back ground...

I cut various sized hexagons and embellished them with flowers, chipboard die cuts etc..

DREAM LIVE LOVE..


This was such a fun challenge, I hope you will put this one on your list for May!!

Thank you for coming by today, I am sure we all have lots to do each day! Thank you too for the lovely comments you leave me ... until next time......


Image result for may quotes

12 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card Lizzy and what a sensational layout and love all the hexagons! Awesome take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and lo!! LOVING the soft colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous! I especially love the wonderful feminine lay-out with all the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and layout, Lizzy! Love the fresh, spring flowers on each.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super, pretty card Lizzy and love that layout! Love the design and the little bitties on each hexagon! Too pretty! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clever way you incorporated pleats into your card. And how fun are those hexagons as a design element...nicely done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty pleated card with all the chippy goodness and you know I love your hexagon page. A gorgeous photo, superb layering and texture and I especially love the pops of lace. Hope your week is going well. We had two days of Autumn; sob, sob; my favourite time of the year and are now plunged into Winter. Still it's good for scrapping eh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!! I just love the paper pleating on your card .. it looks fabulous. Love the little tags tucked in behind too .. a brilliant addition!! Also loooveee your layout. The hexagons are like a little work of art all on their own and each one is totally gorgeous. Put them all together as you have done and you have an absolutely divine page!! Love, love, love it!! Well, our weather has certainly turned itself around. We are definitely heading into winter. Time to get the woolies out!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Card is so pretty, love the green and pink together. Clever take on the challenge for Kraft, fab layout. The months are flying by Lizzy, Our daughter is getting married in October, it will be here before we know it !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Lizzy...love the paper pleating! And yes Kraft plus is on my list :) Fabulous layout, love the design and I really enjoy the close up pics of all the amazing detail..Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Lizzy . . . may your days be beautiful like the buds of May, too! And WOW! I love both creations. The pleated card is simply gorgeous. I love all of your beautiful details. And the layout you created for the kraft+ challenge is out of this world. I love everything about it - the beautiful photo in the shape of a hexagon is my FAV!!! So cool and creative. I hope you have a wonderful day, my friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't done paper pleating in quite a while. I really need to do this again soon. I adore how you used it on your card with the gorgeous layering. Your layout is just stunning!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!