Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Annas Craft Cupboard Birthday Cyber Crop Layouts!

Hello there! I hope your day is going well... The days here have been glorious!!

I thought I would share some layouts I created for Annas Craft Cupboard Birthday Cyber Crop which was held several weeks ago now.. They had amazing challenges and we had a week to get them done..  It was a good time, and I enjoyed just seeing if I could scrap a bit quicker than I usually do and get them done!

The first one was a Moodboard..
Image may contain: textSo soft and pretty!! And my take on it..



The second challenge was an ingredient challenge..
Image may contain: text and food And my take on that one..




The third challenge was a party hat...  hehe.. I was not a good party hat maker!!!

Image may contain: text
 my creation!!

 Sigh, I laugh when I look at this...

The fourth challenge was A blind Crop..
Image may contain: textThese are the things we needed and we were given instructions to follow to create our layout.. And this is how mine turned out..



The fifth challenge was to create a Birthday card..

Image may contain: text 
and my card..


The sixth challenge was a Tic Tac Toe challenge..
Image may contain: textI used Texture paste, cardstock and water color for my layout...


And the seventh challenge was a scraplift..

Image may contain: text I choose a lovely layout by Lisa which looked like..



 I love how Lisa creates her layers under the photo and the white space.. I rotated the design once anti clockwise for my design to work better with my photo.. and my layout...

So there you have my creations. which were a lot of fun to create, the ladies who also joined in were wonderful, the design team were amazing..  I think I shall try and join in again next year!!

Well thanks for coming by, and thank you too for the lovely comments you leave me to read..  Take care of yourself...xx

Image result for funny happy birthday images and quotes


14 comments:

  1. Wow, Lizzy! You've been crafting up a storm! The projects are all fantastic. Such pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are all amazing! I loveeeeeeeeeee that hat too! So FUN!!! And I keep forgetting to answer your question about the M&M store in Las Vegas from my lo I made. YES!!! That is A WALL OF M&M'S!!!!!!!! Every color you can think of, they have it there!!! You grab a bag and buy what colors you want by the pound!!!!! So FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Heavens Lizzy. Work a bit quicker you say?!! You're on fire girl! Was this just over a weekend? Jaw off the floor time here! The mood board resulted in a soft and pretty page. Love the roses on the second one. I'm using those papers right now. I'm sure I would struggle with a hat too. Love the peach and blue combo, A vibrant, fun card, a moody seascape, and finally an elegant pink page. What a wonderful achievement. Each one chock full of scrappy goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! You di all this in one week???!!!! You are amazing!!! I would have had no show of getting even half of this done .. well done Lizzy!!! I adore each and every one. That mood board is so pretty and you aced it with that stunning page!! I love the fussy cut flowers and the stenciling on the recipe page. I think your hat is so cute .. I know I would have struggled with that as well. I love the torn layers and the colour combo on the blind crop. Your card is so pretty .. love that colour combo too. The tic, tac, toe page is brilliant .. love the design and all the added texture .. and the final page is stunning too. A gorgeous version of Lisa's page. Wow!! Absolutely stunning works!!
    We've had some lovely weather down here too Lizzy but at the moment we have rain!! Not a lot but we really needed it. Enjoy what's left of the week!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh...you have been busy...and incredibly creative. These are soooooo pretty! Lots of lovely details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, so much achieved in such a short space of time! Such fun projects and I have to say I wish I could have joined in the fun but reports have taken over my life. You did a great job on your scrap lift...looks brilliant! Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love these Lizzy..... each one all gorgeous and full of amazing details <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so which one do I choose as my favorite? I can't choose as I love them all. So beautiful each of them. I'm in ore of how you get so many beautiful creations done each month, each looking beautiful and different. You are so talented. Your work is just stunning. Different ideas, colours, techniques, style and products. Beautiful and amazing. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. All so beautiful Lizzy with so much gorgeous detail. The party hat is a bit of fun :) I really love the beach layout if I had to choose a fave and your card is stunning. You are scrapping up a wonderful storm of creativity
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super, gorgeous projects Lizzy! Loving them all....even your party hat! ;-)
    You did a super job with all the challenges! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow-eeee! You have been busy! Of course, I am loving all your layouts! Sos feminine and pretty. And hey, that birthday hat is the bomb! Absolutely love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been busy! Really pretty pages Lizzy...layer upon layer of fabulous detail. Love the fun party ! hat. Enjoy what is left of the week! New month tomorrow...new challenges, Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you've been busy...all so beautiful. I do adore your layers & flower clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness you are on fire girl. These are all wonderful but I just don't know how you managed to do all this beauty in one week. I take my hat off to you. So much beauty all in one post. ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!