Friday, May 05, 2017

123 CHALLENGE BLOG - May.

Hello there, 
Here we are at Friday, and the weekend is almost here ... again....  I hope your week has been a good one and you have something wonderful planned for the weekend, or you could be like me and just enjoy not having the week day rush!

I am putting up the challenge for this month for 123 CHALLENG BLOG which is a good one and it is..
To use some Teal color on your layout, as well as the word FAMILY and do some stenciling...

 and some closer views of my layout..


 Stencilling, and I found some way old papers that had brown and teal so I went with that for my colors..




All the chipboard I have used is from Scrapmatts..

Family..
This is my Husbands side, and I am not going to say which ones are the 'nuts' !! hehe..

You can see the rest of the design teams inspiration and link up HERE!!!!!

Thank you for coming on by, and thanks so much for the wonderful comments too..
Have a great weekend!

Image result for quotes about family

9 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photo and those gears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is just amazing! I love the blue combined with brown and all the gears. Great family photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzy!! Our weekend down here has started off cold and rainy. I think we totally skipped autumn and went straight from summer to winter .. bit of a shock to the system I must say .. LOL!! Loooveee your layout. The brown and blue combination is gorgeous! I love all the stenciling and that stitched heart embellie is really sweet!! Sounds like your DH's family is just like ours .. nuts included he!he! Have a wonderful weekend!!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lizzy, this looks amazing! Just love the colour combo you have chosen....and what a lovely family photo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Layers upon layers ! layer awesomness . Love the bright pop of blue. Wonderful work Lizzy
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always amazed at all the layers on your pages....looks wonderful, great family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous family page! Love the layers and details.....a super photo too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!