Tuesday, September 27, 2016

SCRAP THE GIRLS & D-LISH SCRAPS September..

Hello there,
Hows has your day been? I hope this finds you well!!

I am just popping up the layouts I created for two challenges. I cant believe how fast this month is going by...  Cant believe we are almost into the tenth month.....

The challenge for SCRAP THE GIRLS is a fabulous sketch which looks like... 
I was inspired by the doiley like circles and my layout looks like..

 I have used an older Prima range of papers and flowers..

I also created a layout for D-LISH SCRAPS this month and it is to use the colors in this mood board and the sketch is optional but I did follow the sketch.. I also use the JAP kit too..

and my layout..

some closer views showing the yummy D-Lish goodies that I have used..

 Lovely blooms and flair..

Cherish.


Thanks so much for coming by, and I do appreciate the comments you leave me too..  Have a great rest of the week!

Image result for cherish quotes

15 comments:

  1. These are just GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the flowers on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy!! Hope you're having a good week. We are battoning down for some wild weather tomorrow .. hope it won't be as bad as they say it will be .. guess we'll just have to wait and see. Love both of these pages. Both backgrounds, while totally different, are equally stunning!! Loving the colours and textures and loving the doilies too .. so pretty!! Simply beautiful work as always. Enjoy the rest of the week .. won't be long now til Christmas .. oh no!!! Did I just say that??? Slap my wrist!! LOL!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, both are so so so pretty! I love the colours and all the pretty details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work Lizzy. I love the colour combinations that you have worked with. Have a great week. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so gorgeous! Loving the colours xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layouts are always stunning Lizzy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Lizzy, I'm still crazy about that Prima paper, as well as the quote ' Bloom where you're planted". Not sure how you achieved the pink and turquoise background, but it's gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely layout, love what you do on your background! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pages! I've been doing everything else BUT pages since I got home. Wonder why??!!! LOOOOVe the colours on the bottom one.....those blues and pinks are totally sweet....& the top one with the stenciling....delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Lizzy, these are gorgeous! So lovely! I'm in love with those colors!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the doilies is stunning. Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Girls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty pages! Love them both for their girlie-ness and prettiness! ;-) Perfect for these young ladies! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both LOs are just gorgeous. :)Lots of girly goodness in both.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two beautiful layouts. So different and so lovely. I can't believe I havent been here in so long :O I do love seeing your work. Makes me want to scrap again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!