Thursday, September 01, 2016

ARCHISCRAPS & SKETCHY BOARDS CHALLENGE September..

A pinch and a punch for a new month...  somehow we are in September..  This year is flyinggggg...

The challenge for ARCHISCRAPS SEPTEMBER is another creative one... and it is..
to use WINDMILLS.. They really are quite easy to make and once you know how to make them you can use them on any project!!
 Image result for how to make a windmill I hope you can follow that diagram!

and I made two cards this month..
and yes I used two leftover tassels that I made for a challenge last month!! It is fun to make stuff for your creations!

and the challenge for SKETCHY BOARDS ON FACEBOOK is a fabulous one.. and it is..

to use these colors for inspiration.

  and/or use this sketch..

and my layout..


Memories..

 I was more inspired by the colors this month..

I hope your month is off to a great start.. Thanks so much for dropping by, I know how busy we all are and it is only going to get busier I think!!
Thanks for your lovely comments too..

Image result for hello september quotes


9 comments:

  1. You cards look fab with the windmills and tassels and your layout just gorgeous ! It has a really lovely soft feeling about it. You are so right about the months flying by, it all gets a little overwhelming at times. Have a wonderful weekend Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and LOVING those pinwheels on your cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so beautiful! I really love your layered style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and layout, Lizzy! All so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so pretty Lizzy and I love the windmill and the tassels .. you are so clever making your own!! Beautiful page too. The soft colours and the design .. just gorgeous!!
    Can't believe it's September already either .. where did the year go??? Have a lovely weekend Lizzy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now.... I WONDER what you made those tassles for, LOL!!! Lovely cards - & I have that blue triangles paper!!! GREAT to use bits up, eh? And your LO is gorgeous! Those colours are lovely and muted. I hadn't realised you could use the photo & OR the sketch..... I love that sketch, too:) Hope to get round to joining in this month!!! If it doesn't fly by too fast;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative cards Lizzy....loving the windmills. Gorgeous layout...the photo is framed Perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous cards and an amazing vintage page! The page is just fabulous and a real wow for me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards and LO Lizzy ,well done x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!