Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Molossi May mood board, Off the rails card and The Scrapbook Store May sketch.

Good day to you.. I hope you are having a splendid day!

I have a few things to pop on my blog today..  The end of the month is coming so quickly now.. Can you believe it??

Over at MOLOSSI for May, they have this fabulous mood board.. and I just felt like a bit of free creating so I have created an art journal double page for this..
The Mood board..
and my take on it..

Daydream.


 and a bit closer to see the texture on the back ground.

I took inspiration from the colors in the top right picture, the butterflies and the rays of the hot air balloon in the bottom left picture, as well as the word 'daydream'.

The latest card challenge at OFF THE RAILS is to use feathers as well as the colors in this picture..
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjic_uqdKdfBqmUYi0wzPEzSV9T676a2y1GxFy2ggs9YvcK1URjrdqdAwrhIEzeVmI9LkJ-W6naCtDHvXUhuGYykw3X42T80aG8l7E_-Xw3kAjdBB0X7bzxVbKOWpTt1Gr_UQes7Xplogg/s400/Bird+Colour+Palette-001.jpgand my card using these colors and a feather die to make my feathers..
Get Well Soon.

 And I haven't done a sketch for the Scrapbook store for a while so I created a layout for it this month..

the sketch.
 TSS_Sketch_-_May_2014_1_.jpg

True beauty..
closer views..


lots of fussy cutting.. my stress buster!!
So thanks so much for coming by, and your comments are always appreciated...

19 comments:

  1. Wish I could say fussy cutting was my stress buster....more like it CAUSES me stress!!! But it certainly works well on your pages:) 3 very different projects - all gorgeous....that bg on your art journal looks fabulous....& a really good 'take' on the board....LOVE your card [of course, I always do] & I must say, I think purple is looking better & better!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journal page and all your projects! Thanks so much for joining us for the Molossi Mood Board Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous journal page !! Thanks for playing along with us at Molossi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful all round Lizzy. I don't know how you have the patience for fussy cutting but it sure pays off. Just love the colours in the first creation, I might just have to play along too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That page is magnificent my darling friend. I struggle to work with purple...and you make it look so easy. Gorgeous art journal spread and card too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining the Molossi Mood Board Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Lizzy.....your layout is stunning, love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty Layout, Good Luck and good on you for joining in on the challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic projects, Lizzy! You've been really busy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this project of the layout it is just so gorgeous...I am your newest follower too and also I am having a 'help me reach 550' candy on my blog...come in and join up and the fun...Annie

    ReplyDelete
  11. BTW I am in Newcastle Australia.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful projects as always Lizzy. I love your pretty and romantic style (which I struggle with..lol).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all your work on your background. Thankyou for playing along with Molossi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lizzy - what a fab array of work! Your fussy cutting is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. your scrapbook page looks amazing - great colour with the purple and your fussy cutting - such great details. I love the feather die-cut too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you have definitely been on a creative roll. So much beautiful work...unique journal page, beautiful card and a stunning LO. Love the mauves, purples and black; absolutely beautiful page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm all with you re fussy cutting, makes me hum and wind down! Fantastic projects, you have been very busy Lizzy! awesome colours all around too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow .. what a beautiful & stunning show case :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at OTRS Challenge
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!! You have certainly been busy!! Stunning, stunning, stunning!!! It is always a joy to visit here Lizzy, your creations are just gorgeous!! Your journal pages are awesome and your card is so pretty but I must say, your layout is my fave. Love the dramatic colour and all the fussy cutting, and I agree ... I find it very therapeutic too!! Absolutely awesome works!! ox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!