Tuesday, January 02, 2024

The Scrapbookers Journal Publication..

 Happy New Year!! It has come around so quickly! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and lets hope and pray that 2024 is a good year for us all.. 

The Scrapbookers Journal has a new issue out and I have 3 layouts in it this time.. I think this edition is the best yet with lots of inspiration from many creatives!  So I would like to share my layouts.. you can check it all out ON THIS LINK HERE!!!  

The first layout is from the Birthday section. I printed out this photo of my Grandies and my Grand-dog Alfie on his birthday! I used some dies to cut party themed embellishments! My layout is on page 8..

Celebrate


The papers are Cocoa Vanilla!

The next layout is for the Multi Photo section..  I had these photos printed off of my Grandies having a great time at the beach... and the photos tell the story of these fun times running as free as the ocean!! I used beachy themed elements and Kaisercraft papers and chipboard pieces! My layout is on page 21.

Run free



And my third layout is in the Monochrome section on page 31. I picked up the colors in my DD dress and had these papers that were a match and did lots of fussy cutting of the papers and the chipboard is from Scrapmatts..

Believe


So I am thrilled to see my layouts among so many talented scrappers and to support Louise in this magazine bringing together our scrapping community..

Thank you for coming by.. I do pray that this year will be a good year and we will see peace on earth.. 

Until next time.. take care..







4 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzy, Its been such a long time since I visited! Congratulations on your LO publication, how fabulous! All very gorgeous! I'm off to investigate in a minute! I hope you have a wonderfully creative and very happy 2024 - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Lizzy! I am so glad that you have been creative and busy creating beautiful LO's. Congratulations on having your work in a magazine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year Lizzy! As always, your work is amazing. Congratulations on having your work in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Lizzy! As always, your work is amazing. Congratulations on having your work in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!