Thursday, January 25, 2024

Soul Scrappers Challenges - Sketch, TIc Tac Toe and One Word

 Hello there on this Hot Hot Summery day ..At the moment all eyes are on the north to see if a cyclone is going to be a problem, I do pray it does not do any damage. 

I am popping up three layouts for Challenges for the SOUL SCRAPPERS CHALLENGES on Facebook that have carried over from December and I am glad about that.. 

The first layout I would like to share is for the Sketch, which looks like this..


I  have kept pretty closely to the sketch and used photos of my GS playing outside a a bush Kindy he went to.. 

a close up.


I fussy cut some bush animals for embellishments and used ribbon and ric rac to add some different textures..

Adventure


That was a great sketch to follow!!

The next layout is for the Tic Tac Toe and it looked like..



I used the first row going down, Red/Green tags and stars.

a close up..


I have used red and green, stencilled stars as well as die cut stars and the tags near the photo..

Christmas.


And the last layout is for the One Word challenge which was to use either L,Y or R as the title word on your layout.. and I close R for Remember..

a close up..



Lots of fussy cutting and layering of the flowers from the papers I used.

Remember


This was taken at my GD first Christmas.. how can that be 5 years ago??

Thanks for great challenges once again Soul Scrappers.. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and as always take care.. until next time..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!