Saturday, August 19, 2023

Soul Scrappers August Challenges

 Hello there on this coolish day, winter is still around! It has been a busy week but in amongst the busy days I have made time to sit and create, the house work waits!!

I have 3 layouts to share from this months Soul Scrappers Challenges on Facebook  The first one is for the sketch, another fabulous one this month.. which looks like..


and a closer view.


A closer view of the Charms Creations Heart and I grabbed a few little chippies from my chipboard bottle too!

Little love


My darling little Grandson when he was much smaller.. my they grow fast!

The second layout is for the Tic Toc Toe which is..



I have used the bottom row - butterflies, tags and fussy cutting ( no surprise there!!)

a closer view


I used the tags like this, popped a hole in the top and tied them together with some string, and while I had my big bottle of chipboard out I used a key, some hearts and some butterflies just lightly painted with white gesso..

Together


I fussy cut the floral elements from the pretty papers from AB studio and layered them with some old cardboard for dimension.

and the third layout is for the One Word challenge and it was to use J,K or W for the one word title for your layout.. and I choose the letter J for the word JOY>

a closer view


I have had these vintage frames for ages, so it was good to use them on this page..

Joy


I have used a photo of my niece and her son, I asked her ages ago if I could scrap some of her photos and she said yes, so this delightful photo grabbed my attention and I just had to scrap it.. 

Well the days seem to be flying by, I know I say that a lot, but it simply feels like each week goes by  ever so swiftly! I am hoping to do more creating, lets face it, house work rots our brain!! Thanks for dropping by, do take care, and until next time..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!