Friday, August 25, 2023

49&Market August Sketch Challenge

 Hello there, I am back to pop up my layout for this months challenge for the sketch over at 49&Market on Facebook.. This months sketch was a bit trickey as I usually only scrap one photo on my page, but hey that is what a challenge is right!!?? and the sketch looks like..



I found some photos of my Grandie and then found some 49&Market papers that were perfect for the photos and sat and created...

Closer view..


I have used the Lavender papers and embellishments and cut some die cuts using the papers as well.. Such a pretty color!

Happy


I am happy how this turned out!!Another layout for my Granddaughters album!!

I hope your day is going as well as can be, thanks for your visit, and do take care!!






1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!