Sunday, May 01, 2022

Kraft + May Challenge Photo Manipulation

 Hello there, Welcome to May.. that means the middle of Autumn for me.. the nights are getting cooler and the sun is setting sooner!!but it is a pleasant time of the year!

The challenges are up for the new month and for KRAFT + Challenge it certainly was a challenge for me, it took me a while to get something created but when I worked out what I wanted to do it all came together ok!! and the challenge  is..


Photo manipulation.. On a base of Kraft of course.. There are a few free photo editing sites on the internet.. I use IPICCY  and it works well for what I need it for.. 

Soo for my layout, I chose a photo of my Grandie and edited it four times into four different colors taking my inspiration from the top right hand picture of the mood board.. and I printed the photos out and placed them on my page overlapping the photos for some interest.. I then used embellishments in the colors of my photos.. 

a closer view.


I used texture dies and found flowers and buttons to match the colors.. I have kept my page fairly simple so as not to overwhelm it with too much color..

and my layout..

you color my world.


I hope you get some inspiration for this months challenge.. You can check out the Kraft + Blog here and then pop over to the Kraft + Facebook Community Page here and share in the fun this month.

Thanks for coming by, and take care.. until next time..





5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Lizzy! Your layout is absolutely beautiful. I just love the way you manipulated the adorable photo 4 times. You are so creative - what a great idea for this challenge! I hope you have a wonderful month of May! We are coming upon Spring here and it's a very exiting time!!! Thanks so much for your wonderful visit to my blog, too! HUGS, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy! Hope all is well with you! Your layout is absolutely amazing! I would guess that this is not an easy challenge, and you rocked it! I really like how you manipulated the photo into different colors and added those colors on your page, too. It's very creative and beautiful. And the photo is adorable too. I LOVE the title and how it ties everything together! And I want to thank you for your wonderful visits to my blog, too! HUGS! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzy! Hope all is well with you! Your layout is absolutely amazing! I would guess that this is not an easy challenge, and you rocked it! I really like how you manipulated the photo into different colors and added those colors on your page, too. It's very creative and beautiful. And the photo is adorable too. I LOVE the title and how it ties everything together! And I want to thank you for your wonderful visits to my blog, too! HUGS! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout and the title is perfect. And your Grandie is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE what you have created Lizzy,beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!