Monday, April 25, 2022

Soul Scrapper Challenges - Sketch & Mystery Bag

 Hello there, How has your day been going? Well I trust.. Today is Anzac Day so I pause and remember the significance of this day.. Lest we forget....

I am just popping up Two layouts I have created for this months challenges over at Soul Scrappers Challenges on Facebook  where they have fabulous challenges each month to inspire your creativity!!

The first one I would like to share with you is for the Sketch which looks like..


How cute is this?? I have stuck to it closely and I have used photos of my Grand Son who is looking ever so cute as well!!

Just one little close up showing the gum tree dies I used to add some interest to the Kaisercraft papers.


and my layout.. 

Little Aussie


I have kept the layout simple to show off those adorable photos!! The papers are the new range from Kaisercraft and I fussy cut out some aussie animals for embellishment as per inspiration of the sketch..

The second layout I would like to share is for the Mystery Bag and this month it is..



Butterflies!! I have only used four although I did use a butterfly stencil but I have covered them with my embellishing!!!

some closer views..


I have used some Prima papers and embellishments for my page.. and some lace.. a lick of glitter glue on some flowers and the butterflies!!


some fussy cut flowers and tags from the papers..


A little pearl heart buckle on some ribbon and a Prima butterfly!

Hello Cutie


A sweet photo of my Grandie was a pleasure to scrap!

Thanks so much to Soul Scrappers for the challenges to inspire me to sit and create.. Thanks for your visit. I hope you have a lovely day.. until next time..





1 comment:

  1. All so sweet, i have loved watching your creative journey Lizzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!