Monday, November 02, 2020

KRAFT+ - November.. It's a bugs life!!

 Hello there!

I hope this finds you well..  and wow here we are in November already.. What a year this has been!!

The new challenge for KRAFT+  for November is up and running and what a great challenge it is this month.. 


 

A bugs life!! What inspires you about this mood board??  You can pop over to the 

KRAFT+ BLOG HERE!!!  and check out the design Teams take on this challenge for some inspiration.. Lots of different takes, there might be something that gives you some motivation!!

Well when I saw this I first thought what can I create for this?? I had a look in my papers and found some really old papers from Kaisercraft and thought I would use them on my layout.. I found a photo of my son when he was a little boy and away I went..

some closer views.


 

I fussy cut some of the bugs from the papers and lifted them up with foam tape for some dimension.


 

And while I am not 100 percent sure sammy snail is a bug he fits in that category of creepy crawlies in my opinion!!


Cute as a bug!

 

Perhaps you have these old papers still in your stash, a good time to get them out and use them for this challenge.. or you might have some other buggy type papers or photos you can use.. You can pop your layout up over on the KRAFT+ Community page on Facebook here!!  

Thanks for dropping by and thanks for the lovely comments that you leave me.. I appreciate each one..

I hope your November is off to a great start, 

take care!

until next time..


 





5 comments:

  1. This is soooooo adorable! LOVING that photo, the colors, the circles and the little bugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy! I totally agree with the way this year has flown. Parts went really slow and then, all of a sudden, it just went into light speed. Hard to keep uo with it sometimes.
    This page is totally adorable. Such a cute photo of your son and the papers worked out beautifully. Love all the little bugs .. so suitable for a boy .. but I especially love the lady bug you popped on the heart. Love ladybugs and love your page!! Enjoy your week Lizzy and stay safe! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzy,what a sweet page,I do love your bugs and critters,fantastic LO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful scrapbook page and what fun memories.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!