Friday, July 17, 2020

SCRAPMATTS CREATING FOR JULY..

Hello there!
Wow this week seems to have flown by for me.. how about you? Do you find the days going fast or are they a bit slower??

I am just popping in to post my creating for my Scrapmatts Design team work..  You can pop over and check out the finer details ON THE SCRAPMATTS BLOG HERE!!!

I created a layout using a beautiful photo of my Grandie when she was only a few days old... I could scrap this photo over and over I think!!

 


and a couple of cards using a step card template..

 

A male card..


 

and a feminine card..



Thanks for dropping by today, I hope your day is going well
thanks for the lovely comments you leave me to read..
Until next time.. take care..




55+ Sweet New Baby Quotes And Sayings [With Images]  





6 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzie! Absolutely adore your creations! Your grandie is such a gorgeous little thing and you have created such a beautiful page. Love those cards too .. just beautiful. Hope you are keeping well. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous! LOVING those cards and your LO is stunning! LOVING that precious photo, the flowers and the lace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and delicate, just perfect for the beautiful, delicate photo of your Granddaughter. They grow up so fast! The beautiful fussy cut flowers and frame surrounding the photo with the touches of baby embellishments. I like the strip of pp the same as the flowers under the photo as well and the delicate lace... so much to look at and admire. I hope you are keeping well Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and the verse at the end of your post.... so , so true

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!