Wednesday, July 08, 2020

123 CHALLENGE BLOG- July.Challenge..

Hello there!
Thanks for coming by! How is life on your part of the world? I do hope you are keeping well and safe..  Australia is not out of the woods yet with this virus, and I really hope it can be contained soon and things can be a bit more relaxed...  but... I have to share my inspiration for this months challenge over on the 123 SCRAPBOOKING CHALLENGE ON FACEBOOK which has just had a bit of a name change but still the challenge it was.. and this month it is..

No photo description available.  To use the one sketch as inspiration, the two words (either as part of your title, journalling or inspiration) and the three colors as the main colors.. other colors are allowed but the three are to be easily seen...
so my layout..

some closer views.

 


 


and my layout..


I have used an older photo of my family at Christmas time.. but this title would be perfect for the season of stay at home that we have experienced lately..


You can pop over to the FACEBOOK PAGE HERE!!! to check out more inspiration and pop your layout up there too..


Well thanks to those who take a minute to leave a little comment, they are all appreciated..
take care of yourself..

and until next time..


50 Best Family Quotes - I Love My Family Quotes 


3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!