Monday, October 15, 2018

SKETCHABILITIES #154 Reveal..

Hello there! How are things with you? Great I hope!!
It is the time for the mid-month reveal for the sketch over at SKETCHABILITIES #154 for another fabulous sketch which looks like..
I enjoyed this sketch and loved the layers and the corner clusters...

some closer views..


I have used lots of flowers, flower stickers, leaf dies, and even an old FWAB!!


Some stamping and fussy cut butterflies as well!!

Bellissima!

One of my fav photos too...  Make sure you pop over to the SKETCHABILITIES BLOG and check out all the Designers inspiration and link up your layout too..

Thanks for popping in, I know my days are busy, I am sure yours would be too..  We are on a countdown until the end of the school year... My DD is finishing year 12 and is getting very excited about her Formal... and so am I just quietly!!

Thanks for the lovely comments you leave me ..  have a great day!!


Related image

9 comments:

  1. Ooohhh!!! This is absolutely gorgeous Lizzy!!! Looove the colour palette and the photo is stunning!! Your DD is such a beautiful girl! The background is lovely and I adore the profusion of flowers .. so beautiful!! This is definitely a new fave!! Hope your weather is being good! We've just had a couple of days of thunder storms and lovely rain although it has still been quite warm. We had some wild winds too but that has all died down now thank goodness! Wonder what tomorrow will bring?? Enjoy the rest of your week Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my 3rd time trying to write a comment! Dunno what I'm doing wrong. I was saying how beautiful this page is, love the pinks and reds and pretty colours and glorious clusters..... & I bet Yr 12 can't finish soon enough. I'm sure your girl will look stunning....can't wait to see photos of their special end of year 'do'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhh this is just stunning!!! LOVING that photo, the colors and those flowers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO Lizzy,i love everything about your LO,I think the problem I am having with comments is at my end.X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful page Lizzy and your daughter is gorgeous. The sketch is a beauty and so is your take on it with it's fabulous clusters and scrolls. A new fave for me. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your absolutely gorgeous page. The photo of your daughter is beautiful. I cannot believe that she will be finishing grade 12 soon?! WOW! Time really flies by so quickly. I wish her all the best! And I love your wonderful quote at the end of your post, too. It's so true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh the colours look wonderful together . Bellissima indeed, just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous artsy page....love that stamped background! Love all the blooms and the little bits and pieces. Super gorgeous and pretty! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!