Monday, August 27, 2018

ANNA'S CRAFT CUPBOARD MINI CHALLENGE - Stencils!

Hello there,
How is your day going? Cant believe it is Monday already AND the last week of august... crazyness!!!

I am just popping up a layout I created over the last few days and it is for
ANNAS CRAFT CUPBOARD MINI CHALLENGE on Facebook and it is to use STENCILS.. well I have quite a few stencils so my challenge was.. which ones was I going to use!!!!
Anyhoo I used two of my favs, to add a bit of texture to the back ground of my layout and as I have used a photo of my granddaughter I was after a soft look as well...
 So a closer view of the stencilling..

You can see the two stencils I have used on my page.. just with texture paste over some smooched water color..

Sugar and spice..

I have used a mix of Kaisercraft papers and some dies. The flowers are a mix of brands too..  Thank you Annas Craft Cupboard for a lovely challenge to use stencils on my layout.
Thanks too for coming on by today, and I appreciate all the lovely comments you leave me ..  Have an amazing day!!


Image result for sugar and spice quotes

9 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! Love love love that adorable photo and loveeeeeeee all the flowers!!! I can't believe it is ALMOST September!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful LO and I adore the photo!Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what a beautiful baby and beautiful layout! This has to be my new favorite layout of your's, Lizzy! Thank you so much for your kind words regarding my Mom and for always leaving wonderful comments on my blog. I appreciate them! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and pretty page Lizzy. Love the delightful photo which is showcased perfectly with soft layers and textures. You really are the Queen of fussy cutting!. Yes, Spring is just around the corner and I'm behind with my work - Yikes! Look out here comes Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable photo of your little Miss, Lizzy .. she is such a sweetie and growing so quickly! Your page is stunning and you have certainly achieved the softness you were aiming for! Love the background, the stenciling and all the gorgeous flowers!! So beautiful!!
    Hope your weather is treating you kindly. Ours has been all over the place over the last few days. Had a glorious, sunny day yesterday and then today we're back to overcast and rain! Can't make up its mind! Still, musn't complain .. doesn't do us any good anyway .. LOL!! Have a good one Lizzy! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning and just adore that photo too...... Love all the stencilling on the background, great take on the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stencilling on the background, it adds to the softness of the page! Love all the blooms and the sweet, sweet photo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow Lizzy, what can I say, just gorgeous. Fab use of the stencils and I love how you have surrounded the precious photo with flowers and the touch of the butterfly .... perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Lizzy this is exquisite. Your mixed media work is just beautiful and perfect for that photo. Love the soft colours too. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!