Wednesday, July 18, 2018

C.S.I. : Color Stories, Inspiration #258

Hello there,
 So nice you have dropped on by! I hope you are keeping well and the weather is just right! It is still cold in the morning here, but it soon warms up to be quite pleasant..

I am just popping in to post the latest mid month challenge over at C.S.I. : Color, Stories, Inspiration #258 which Scrapmatts Design Team were invited to guest at again..  and it is..

Another beachy one!! Make sure you check out all the inspiration over on the blog and scroll down to the bottom of the post for all the details of the challenge..
and my layout.. I have used the colors and documented a trip to the beach.. I have also used circles, wet medium, and beach and nautical elements..

some closer views.
stencilling on the back ground with water color..

All the chipboard and stencils are Scrapmatts!

Plasterers tape and netting.

Happiness is here..
My daughter takes after me in that she enjoys looking for shells on the beach, something I find so relaxing!
This challenge is open until the end of the month.. I have used various Kaisercraft papers and embellies on my page too.. and sadly my local Kaisercraft store is closing down this month, I will really miss it..

Thanks for coming by and thanks so much for the lovely comments that are left for me to read, I appreciate each one..  have a great day!


Related image

11 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful beach page!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Absolutely stunning beach page Lizzy!! Never would have thought it but the soft pink makes a perfect background to the mixed blues and white .. simply gorgeous!! Love the textures and fabulous layers too! Awesome page!!
    The weather down here is quite miserable at the moment. It is really cold and we have had almost constant rain since last night. Having said that, I just looked out the window and the sun is actually shining .. wonderful!! Hope it lasts for a little while and I also hope our farmers got some of that rain this morning. They certainly needed it. Have a lovely day Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lizzy what a gorgeous beachy page, just love it and love that stencilling on the background, might just have to get me one of them....xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work with the Scrapmatts goodies and the CSI prompts. I'm a big fan of the beach too, although I think all the shells on our suburban beaches have been well and truly picked over. Lovely colours and textures for your background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous beachy page....love the little bits and bobs! ;-) Loving the added textures.... reminded me that I have gauze too and I should really use it a bit more! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the layers and all the goodies on here!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much texture Lizzy, looks wonderful. I love the beach , but alas the closest beach is 4 hours away, still makes me appreciate it when I am there. Freezing here today with a little snow and sleet at times. Last week I was at the beach and wish I was still there ! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lizzy I just love this page. I love the photo and all the embellishments. So many layers and depth. Just beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the background texture...I have a huge roll of that plasters tape, I must pull it out, love it on your page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely beach themed LO,great embellish also

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely beach themed LO,great colours and masking,we have a Kaisercraft store but mostly gifts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!