Thursday, July 05, 2018

C.S.I. : Color. Stories, Inspiration #257

Hello there,
How are you on this lovely evening? It has been trying to rain here, so keeping hopes up that more is on the way!

I have been a little busy visiting my Grand baby and her family so I had better put up the July challenge for
C.S.I. Casefile #257  which is another fabulous one and is open until the end of the month.. and again, I am guesting as part of the Design Team for Scrapmatts! and it is,
You can scroll to the bottom of the post for more clues and inspiration for your layout.  I have used the colors, wood grain paper, flowers, leaves, banner, string, quadrant design, and tiny brads.. I have documented something about summer..

and some closer views..

flowers, leaves, and a shell lightly swiped with gesso..

The banner is made from Scrapmatts chipboard flags which I put through my embossing machine and then lightly swiped with gesso to bring up the textures..

Summer..
I have used a photo of my DD when she was at the beach.. sigh..  it seems like a long time since we have been on a holiday, but one day it will be our time again!
thanks for dropping by and thanks for the lovely comments you leave me too...

Related image

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo and loving the dark leaves against the other colors!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Lizzy! Love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzy,another beautiful LO,I love this photo and your colour combo along with your great detailing x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lizzy...this is a gorgeous page of your daughter! Looove the design and styling and the photo is gorgeous...she has such a beautiful smile! ;-) Its been really chilly here this week and hoping that the weekend is a little warmer! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous page from Chez Lizzy and congratulations on your guest spot. CSI is a favourite for me. Love the flag treatment and the dark leaves on the lighter background. We've had a bit of rain, but not enough for the farmers and it's a chilly 13 degrees here today. Perfect to get tucked up in the craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! This is so beautiful Lizzy!! Love the colour mix on this page and the little banner is so sweet!! Gorgeous photo too and some fabulous layers! Love this!!
    Weather been a bit off down here. We had a bit of a nasty storm go through the State a couple of days ago and some rooves were blown off. Luckily, no-one was hurt thank goodness and, again luckily, the worst of it missed us. We had some heavy rain and some wild winds but it didn't last long here. Hope your weather is good Lizzy! Have a great day!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the touches of yellow and congrats on the GD spot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!