Wednesday, June 21, 2017

SKETCHABILITIES #149

Hi there,
How is your day going? I trust things are going well..

SKETCHABILITIES has put up a new sketch for anyone to create with and I took some time away from DT stuff to just sit and create... It is such a great sketch and it is..

I love the layers and tags and a hint of mixed media on the background.. I found a photo that I have been wanting to scrap and went with that....

some closer views..


 A bit of stencilling...

Gota have a few flowers!!


Happy Crustmas!!
I have used a photo from last Christmas... a bit of a play on words..hehe..

Thanks SKETCHABILITIES for a great sketch to create with.. 

Thanks for coming by, the days are flying by.. even my Daughter has been saying... she is amazed June is nearly over... crazyyyy!!
Thanks to those who leave me lovely comments.. I do appreciate them!!


Image result for funny christmas quotes

10 comments:

  1. This is awesome Lizzy!! Brilliant take on the sketch and I looveee the title .. a bit of a giggle!!! Absolutely beautiful page!
    I am away from home at the moment so I'm just finding intermittent internet access depending on whose house we're staying at. Will be back home next week and I think I will have a lot of catching up to do .. LOL!! Enjoy the rest of the week Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout, Lizzy! Your take on the sketch is awesome. I think I will try to adapt this sketch to a card. Love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love this! LOVING that title (LOL!), and loving the photo and the flowers! Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one gorgeous photo...beautifully scrapped! Just love how you embellish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layering and texture Lizzy and a fun title for your family photo. It's fun to step away from DT work and just play. Especially like the spotty red flower and the deep green. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Special photo framed beautifully with lots of gorgeous flowers and pretty papers. Gorgeous page Lizzy! Happy weekend to you. On to your next creation...I sure have some catching up to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Layout Lizzy, love the layers of paper, the distressed edges and the fab poinsettia clusters, the colors are awesome and fit the photo beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous ! and love the little quote at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous and festive! Love those little flower clusters! ;-)
    Before you know it Christmas will be here again!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Beautiful take on the sketch...lovely family photo and memories to scrap. Love the flower clusters, the layers and background stencil work. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!