Saturday, June 24, 2017

KAISERCRAFT JUNE CHALLENGE..- Circles..

Hello there,

 just popping in to add my layout for this months challenge over at KAISERCRAFT and it is..


CIRCLES!!!

So I went through my Kaisercraft stuff and found a template - Bubbles and a couple of dies that were circles.. Then the photo which I cut in a circle and used papers from Sage and Grace and Keepsake collection on my page...  and some closer views first..

 of course I had to do some fussy cutting of these lovely flowers..

The little circles out of the die cut mesh were also stuck onto the back ground for interest..

I used a gold stamp pad to pat on the ink using the template Bubbles to make the back ground circles.. and my circle punch to create the other circles on my page..

Capture smiles..
Such pretty papers!!  I enjoyed creating this one, I needed to sit and fussy cut, that is my stress buster I think...

Thanks for coming by, I do appreciate each visit and all the comments too..  Enjoy the rest of today!!!


Related image

11 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous page, Lizzy! It's very girly and romantic. I love all the circles and the pretty roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING! I love love love love the flowers, the circles and the film strips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, Lizzy! Love all your fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, just love this Lizzy...... gorgeous design definitely a new favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful papers and the fussy cutting adds a touch of elegance to your beautiful design. Love the film strips and touches of gold. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The paper are gorgeous, love the softness of this page...great design and all that fussy cutting! Good on you to have the patience, don't think I would! Enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I love creating with circles.This is beautiful. Love all the flourishes around the gorgeous photo
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so pretty! Great design and love the design...makes that photo just pop! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love circles and i love your layout......the fussy cut roses are gorgeous also....beautiful design, colours, layers and textures. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!