Wednesday, June 15, 2016

CSI CASE FILE 203

Hello there! I hope you are having a splendid day!

I am just popping up my layout for the latest CSI CASE FILE 203  as the design team for SCRAPMATTS were asked to guest this month.

The case file looks like..
I have used all the colors as well as the whimsical feel of the picture.. I have used dots, clouds, animals, trees, leaves, fence, and hearts. I have journaled about the childhood memory.

and my layout..
some closer views.
 I have used a lovely Scrapmatts fence inked green with fussy cut birdies!


I have used a fabulous Scrapmatts frame..
 and my take on the challenge..

Remember this..

Oh yes thats me!! way back when I was littler!! I got a dog and called him Ted.. He was supposed to be used for the cattle but he was pretty useless and used to chase them the wrong way or stand in the gate way.. but I loved him!!  You can check out more of the inspiration from this challenge HERE!!!!!

Thanks for your visit, and thank you for the lovely comments you leave me too!

 

9 comments:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING that photo of you and Ted, the colors, the hearts ... just LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely detailed layout, Lizzy! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzy!! This is such a fun page, I absolutely adore it!! Love the piccie, just gorgeous and totally agree with the sentiment .. Life is so much better with a dog. Brilliant take on the challenge .. love all the sweet details!! Enjoy the rest of the week. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh GOSH! I am drooling over those strips of colour. Yum!!!! You rocked doing the files :) and yup! Life & dogs.... Go hand in hand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is so beautiful love the layering all those strips very creative and so great the frame having a wonderful weekend !!!
    Hugs Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lizzy this is adorable, you have used the colours perfectly and such a cute pic (you and Ted) Love the frame around your photo and Ted looks as happy as to be with you. Life certainly is much better with dogs, I miss my Scruffy.
    Have a wonderful weekend, pouring rain here
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so awesome! I love all the strips of color! Cute picture! That frame is awesome! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout Lizzy, gorgeous design and arrangement :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see pics of you.......wonderfully scrapped! The colours are perfect, great layout Lizzy! ps. time to catch up on visting :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!