Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Anna's Craft Cupboard Aug sketch

Good day to you! Yes I am still here! Soo busy with life and family and a bit of scrapping on the side..hehe..

I have been creating, cant show most of it yet...... but I can show the layout I have created for the August sketch over at Annas Craft Cupboard which I loved, and looks like this..
August 2014 Sketch What a great sketch!
and my layout using a photo of my Dd and our horse and a quote which I love....

Be my friend..


And I created a layout for a friend who was celebrating her 50th Birthday, and I got this to her last weekend.. I took a photo before I put it in a frame.. (She did like it too!)


I wasn't sure what colors to use but I was told it suits the decor in her house wonderfully.. so that is good!

Well I have one more layout to do for the D-Lish challenges from last weekend, so I better hop to it!

Thanks so much for your visit and always appreciate any comments you leave me..
Enjoy the rest of your day!




14 comments:

  1. stunning layouts, love them both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Lizzy,they are both lovely...I do like the friendship quote

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layouts, Lizzy.......love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts, the orange makes the second layout pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, your first lay-out looks very elegant and dreamy and super pretty! And that second lay-out is so bright and cheery. I just love the pops of orange!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lizzy - love your take on the sketch and the quote which works perfectly for DD and her friend. The orange pops add a rich and happy feel to the gift for your friend. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quote up top with your photo are soooo fitting together....I really love how you've scrapped that one....& your friends page is LOVELY.... I can see why she would be thrilled....as for your little scrapping sign.....ONLY those rooms filled???!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Lizzy! Both layouts are so beautiful! Lovely details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are both so gorgeous! Love the designs, papers, and beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. both layouts are BEAUTIFUL... LOVE the color combo's of each LO.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work again LIzzy.....love the colour combos and incredible details you add to your work.
    ...and YES...I can relate to that Scrapbooking quote. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful page love the journaling/quote on the first both page great details and perfect match of colors.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  13. more Beautiful pages...love the first one...the quote, the photo and colors....xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh Lizzy you sure are on a roll! these are both really beautiful! love the colours! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!