Friday, April 13, 2012

Beauty full - Get Picky inspiration challenge

A big thank you to the team at Get Picky for all the amazing challenges you have provided to me to get me thinking and sometimes out of my comfort zone..I haven't done every challenge but the ones I have done have been really inspiring.. So I knew I had to do this last one..http://getpicky.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/final-inspiration-prompt.html and what an amazing piece of writing for our last inspiration.. I thought straight away of the two most beautiful ladies in my life.. my Mum and my Mum in law.. Both have known hard times and struggles, but they remain the most beauty full ladies I know.. I hope I can be a little bit like them as I get older... I have put the verse on my layout between the photos...

these two are so BEAUTY FULL.....

I have used Prima papers and an old felt bird thingy I cut in half, hand made flowers a flourish and doilley cut with my big shot and some masking...
Thank you Get Picky and I do wish you all the best for your future endeavors...
and thank you too for any comments!!

21 comments:

  1. wow this is gorgeous love the colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers rock! Love the doily!!!! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing lizzy, i love everything here

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow it's beautiful lovely details greetings Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really have a flair with choosing your colours and adding flowers gorgeous layout on wonderul MUM'S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page! The colours r gorgeous & I luv the embellie cluster down the bottom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yeah, Lizzy...you've rocked this one really & truly - bird 'thingy' looks FAB, flowers, colours...the lot. This is SUCH a winner:):):) Sad re: Get Picky, too....was good to have a multi photo challenge blog:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely. The page looks fabulous - I love your colour choice and the embellies you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous layout Liz, how sweet of you to make a page of your two "mums" :) my mother in law is also a sweetheart, I am SO lucky and she's also had hard times, I should make a page about her sometime... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely idea to put your 2moms on one page ..love it.Great colors to and yummie details.
    have a lovely weekend byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow Lizzy this is ooooozing with love, life and magic xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. that play on words is just fabulous Lizzie and I adore your design around the bird cage....

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeus!! the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really wonderful layout. I just love the colours, it has worked in so well with your photo's. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. There's so many details and layering. Totally awesome LO


    hugs Carla

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty, Lizzy!! I agree, it's sad that Get Picky is closing, I've also loved their challenges. You have done a beautiful job with their inspiration challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful layout & a beautiful title Lizzy. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing challenge, amazing layout and done by an amazing crafter it is you...Lizzy! very nice page with loads to see and feast my eyes upon! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful.....So much gorgeous detail. Love the verse:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!