Thursday, May 30, 2024

Soul Scrappers Mothers Day Challenge

 Hello there on this cool May day! Not long until we welcome (?) June and Winter!! I have not been in my Scrap room much this month as I have my Mum staying here for a while so I have lots of other things to do! I did manage one layout this month for the challenge over at Soul Scrappers on Facebook for the Mothers Day challenge to create a layout using a photo of my Mum and to also use bling and a doiley...

a couple of closer views..


I used two doileys, this is one of them the other is in the cluster below the photo.. there is also bling on the antique looking frame..


I have used an old Prima bling flourish.. and fussy cut flowers from the papers..

Betty Joyclyn



This is a photo of my Mum when she was a little girl, I am guessing about 6.. how precious!!

Well I hope this finds you well.. I hope to get into my scrap room a bit more next month, but who knows!! Thanks for coming on by, take care.. until next time..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!