Sunday, March 31, 2024

Soul Scrappers Challenges - Blast Off & One Word

 Hello there, I hope you are having a blessed Easter weekend.. It seems unbelievable that we are ready to go into another month tomorrow.. how the days and weeks are going by.. 

I have two layouts I would like to share that I have created for the SOUL SCRAPPERS CHALLENGES ON FACEBOOK  and I am just getting them in before the end of the month!!

The first layout is for the Blast Off challenge and it is...



So I gathered my stuff and began to create.. I have used two photos of my Granddaughters first day of school.. year one..

a closer view..




This shows 3 of the 4 papers and also the metal key which I used for something metal..

First day


I have used lots of old papers I have  had for ages!

The second layout is for the One Word challenge to use either C M or V as the title word for your layout.. I went with C for cheeky and I used a photo of my cheeky Grandson!

A closer view


Cheeky


I have used mainly Kaisercraft papers for this page..

Thank you Soul Scrappers for the great challenges you have each  month. .. I am glad I could get a couple of layouts done this month!

Thank you for coming on by, and until next time do take care..

God Bless you on this resurrection Sunday..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!