Monday, February 26, 2024

Soul Scrappers Blast Off challenge, and Charms Mid-Monthly Challenge

 Hello there! I trust this finds you well..I am just popping up two layouts I have created for two challenges for this month..So good to have made the time for creating!

The first layout I would like to share is for the challenge over at Soul Scrappers Challenges on Facebook  which is for the Blast Off challenge.. which is..


So I gathered up some things and created.. I have used Cocoa Vanilla papers..

a couple of closer views..


The chipboard I have used was from Scrapmatts..


The camera die cut..

Happy Little Moments


There are 5 chipboard pieces, 4 puffy stickers (hearts) 3 word title (Happy Little Moments), 2 die cuts (there are more than 2) and 1 camera..  Thanks for a great challenge Soul Scrappers!!

The next layout is for the challenge over at Charms Creations Mid-Monthly Challenge which is...



I have used an old stamp,(script)  the buttons are a bird button and wooden button in the cluster, the packaging is from Prima under the photo, the book pages were used to cut leaves,  the papers are old Basic Grey papers, the chipboard pieces are the horse shoe, flower and title, and the Charms Creations is the Hessian Heart that I embellished with a hand cut heart from one of the papers I have used.. I think that covers it!!

A couple of closer views..




 A closeup of the horse shoe and packaging under the photo..


The Charms Heart, chipboard flower and buttons.

Memories


Thankyou Charms Creations for a great challenge!! I cant even guess how old the Basic Grey papers are!! It was good to dig them out and use them!

Thank you for dropping by, do take care.. until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!