Wednesday, March 01, 2023

Kraft+ March Sketch Challenge

 Hello March! February always seems to go faster, probably 'cos there are not as many days as the usual month!!! So new month, new scrappy challenges!

The Challenge for Kraft+ is a fabulous sketch. I love sketches as they give a starting point for a layout, and this month I have kept my page fairly simple to show off the photos of my Grandson on his first birthday!! (on a base of Kraft of course!!!)

the Sketch..


A closer view..



I have used some really old stuff on this layout... stickers I have had for years and a favourite edge punch from Martha Stewart..

Happy Birthday.



You can pop over to the Kraft+ Blog here  to see what the Design Team have created for this month and pop over to the Kraft+ Community Page on Facebook here  to pop your creation up for us all to see!

Thank you for coming by, I hope things are well with you... take care.. until next time..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!