Sunday, January 01, 2023

Hello 2023! Kraft + January Challenge

 Hello 2023! I watched the fireworks on TV last night and saw the new year in and I changed over the calendars this morning...

Lets face this new year.. it will have joys, it will have challenges, but the first challenge I want to tackle is for the Kraft + challenge for January which is a really good one to start off the year... and it is..


Whats old is new again, revisit an old challenge... so many choices for this one!! if you go to the Kraft+ Blog here and on the right side of the blog is Blog Archive and if you hit the arrow it will bring down all the monthly challenges so you can revisit them and see which one you would like to use for your inspiration for your layout, journal page or card, on a base of Kraft of course!!

I chose to redo this one from March 2021.... 



Torn paper.. such a fun technique to use on a layout.. and a couple of closer views..



I used a jagged edge steel ruler to make my ripped edges..


I used a mix of fussy cut flowers stickers and paper flowers for my clusters..


Gorgeous..



So many possibilities for this months challenge.. I hope you can find some time to join in. Pop over to the Kraft+ Community Page  on Facebook to share your creation with us..

Well I hope you have a Happy New Year, and as we walk through this year I pray we will know Gods Hand of Grace on our lives to face all that may come our way. Thanks for dropping by, I hope to get back into more creating this year.. but if I am not creating on paper, I shall surely be creating in my garden!!

take care.. until next time..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!