Monday, December 20, 2021

Scrapmatts Creating for December

 Hello there! I am just popping up my Design Team creating for Scrapmatts for this month.. I am running a little behind as these went up on the Scrapmatts Blog on the 15th... but hey, it is the silly season! I hope things are going well for you and you are looking forward to some special family time over the next week or so..

 I created two layouts this month using some lovely Scrapmatts products.. I will just show some closer views and then the layout..

 

The flourish and the hearts were painted with water color paints.. I left the frame and words natural.


 

Some of the paint flicked off the chipboard but I didn't mind the aged look..


 

One of my favourite stencils is this Hanging Hearts Stencil.. 


 


I seem to have a thing for circle photos at the moment!! It cuts out the background and centres on the people in the photo..

The second layout is a Christmassy one using an older photo of my daughter..

some closer views..


 

I made some flowers using chipboard flowers and die cut flowers, and layered the pieces together..



I did some stencilling on the back ground just using gold paint.. 


Again I just used water colors to add color to the chipboard.. 



A closer views of the flowers that turned out ok I think!!

and my layout..



Thank you for coming by today, I may not get back before Christmas so I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the very best for the new Year ahead. .For me it is a time to also remember the reason for the season.. The birth of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.. I hope you get to spend some special moments with those you love over the coming days...  And I pray we all stay safe and well in 2022..  

until next time....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!